Leokani Okauwila
ApfelGeld
Art Expert

Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:39 am

Already available on Lars' site:

http://www.douze.de/index.php3?page=done-gigposters

Go get 'em:

larspkrause@gmx.de
sunsetbrew wrote:We are all hype machines, even though we don't want to be.
kingofprussia wrote:The power of EB. It never ceases to amaze me.
tourist504 wrote:Poster collectors, baby. A force with which to be reckoned!!!
fishmansvacuum
Art Enthusiast

Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:58 am

got mine :)
krause
Art Enthusiast

Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:24 am

ricv64 wrote:MacKay was there on sax ?
is he still allive?
ricv64
Art Expert

Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:26 am

krause wrote:
ricv64 wrote:MacKay was there on sax ?
is he still allive?
yup , Bay Area resident . He was playin when I saw em last year .
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila
thebends9
Art Expert

Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:02 am

How do we add this to the database so I can add it to my collection?
aahnutz
EB Team

Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:12 am

thebends9 wrote:How do we add this to the database so I can add it to my collection?
It's here:

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/86525

:)
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
thebends9
Art Expert

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:07 am

Nice, Thx
krause
Art Enthusiast

Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:50 pm

a client standing infront the poster at flatstock hamburg and laughed loud... then he told me a story about... he thought i make the poster in support of an old nazi propaganda print... read this i found now in the ineternet:

In the last days of the 1932 election campaign, amidst a sea of coloured election posters, the Nazis confidently produced a strikingly effective black-and-white election poster. It consisted of an image of Hitler's disembodied head, set in stark contrast to a black background. Below the face, written in white capitals, was just one word - 'HITLER'.

No electioneering slogan was thought necessary on this poster. The juxtaposition of face and name was considered sufficient to put across the necessary message. Hitler's familiarity, in an age when the mass media was only just being recognised as a potent political force, had largely been established by his astonishing election schedule. By taking to the skies in his Deutschlandflug, accompanied by the slogan 'the Führer over Germany', Hitler addressed major rallies in twenty different cities within a period of only six days.

The umbilical bond between the members of Hitler's 'charismatic community' became so closely identified with the absolute authority of its leader, that when Germans voted in elections in the 1930s the ballot card referred not to the NSDAP but to the Hitlerbewegung ('Hitler movement').

Propaganda for the masses had to be simple, and appeal to the emotions. To maintain its simplicity, it had to put over just a few main points, which then had to be repeated many times. Once in power the Nazis took control of the means of communication by establishing the Reichministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda ('Ministry for Popular Enlightenment and Propaganda') - or RMVP, under Dr Joseph Goebbels.

i cant remember seen this poster bevore... but i think deep in the brain it is very dark...