New Mau Mau book - Talking Out Of My Art

General art-related discussion.
timc
Art Expert

Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:54 pm

Great book MAU MAU has been one of my favorite artists for quite a while now. MAU is a top-notch person who is always a pleasure to chat with along with the whole crew at Souled Out Studios. I ordered this back in NOV pre-order edition came signed with a hand-sprayed stencil, was a bargain, and shipped earlier than the main edition. I am very happy with the quality the amount of pictures and the price.

Talking Out of My Art

Mau Mau's long-time coming book, 'Talking out of my Art' has just been released on Velocity Press.... for more info....

The artist Mau Mau has a body of work that stretches back to the 1990s. His street art has chronicled the evolving nature of UK counter-culture and larger world themes that have impacted it. Aside from walls, barns, boats, and an array of other interesting places to paint, his work has appeared on prints, canvases, magazines, clothing, and record covers and in exhibition spaces for over 25 years.

Talking Out of My Art is a chronological journey through Mau Mau’s artwork and features high-quality, full-color photos of his most iconic artworks and an in-depth exploration of his life, influences, and artistic journey. Scroll down the page for an eight-page preview.

The book is 245mm x 245mm, and the 240 pages are printed and bound on heavyweight 150 paper with a hardback cover. It’s due for release on 12 April 2024 but it’s exclusively available to buy now in the Velocity Press shop.

velocitypress.uk/product/mau-mau-talking-out-of-my-art/

Everything woke turns to fudge.
America First.
https://lowfshop.com/