Cheap Thermal Label Printer on Amazon 12/24 - STOP TAPING LABELS

General art-related discussion.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:43 pm

Think I’m gonna pass but I’d like to subscribe to the cotisbot newsletter and stay on top of all the dealz. You have a discord?
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
cotis
Art Expert

Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:46 pm

unfortunately no, i just try to help people I think might want to make their lives easier. printing labels is a breeze with one of these. not for everyone though!
guryter
Art Expert

Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:17 am

I thought about it tbh but I do not want another anything on my desktop. Plus I enjoy cutting those shipping labels down and carefully rolling the tape over it so it doesn't bunch over the UPC.
cotis wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:32 pm
or you keep stealing your office paper and tape
:pint:
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:17 am

I use the laser sticky labels. Cutting and taping paper is just oof. Have thought of going thermal tho...
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
cotis
Art Expert

Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:11 am

Codeblue wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:17 am
I use the laser sticky labels. Cutting and taping paper is just oof. Have thought of going thermal tho...
you won't look back
maddog76
Flipper

Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:47 pm

Just got mine. They mixed and matched power cords so can't try it at moment.

They also included a usb stick with drivers, sorry but i wont be putting that in my puter.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:53 pm

If I go thermal, it won't be some shady Amazon Chinese junk dats fo sho.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:50 pm

Since there are less full time drivers that you get to know over time I keep getting lazy randos that keep setting fudge ontop of my locked community condo mailbox a floor below. They will mark "delivered to mailroom". There is no leasing office and there aint no damn mailroom. This mailbox is also open to the street view and all beautiful sec8 housing around me. Just lazy mfers that dont want to walk one flight of steps. When we had dedicated daily drivers they would never pull this half ass fudge.

So I bitch to Amazon, "yall deliver to doors right and not mailboxes? you dont just set fudge in the street by someones mailbox?" They tell me to add a delivery instruction note when it already says "DELIVER TO THE DOOR"

I dont want anything but a delivery to the door.

Amazon sends me an email refunding my order in full....huh

I contacted Amazon back because I if I received my item, the seller deserves their money. I told them I dont want the refund. They told me they couldnt change it. Like I said I dont want to see the seller take any type of hit and I told him to make sure an note that the order was received.

So Karen out and get a free one? gah
cotis
Art Expert

Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:29 pm

maddog76 wrote:

They also included a usb stick with drivers, sorry but i wont be putting that in my puter.
https://www.jioseprinter.com/pages/j500
cotis
Art Expert

Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:30 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:53 pm
If I go thermal, it won't be some shady Amazon Chinese junk dats fo sho.
link dat lamborghini thermal printer for da ballers
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:40 pm

maddog76 wrote:

Same. Not sure how they drymounted up the power cords. I emailed them and they sent a replacement cord.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
maddog76
Flipper

Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:28 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:40 pm
maddog76 wrote:

Same. Not sure how they drymounted up the power cords. I emailed them and they sent a replacement cord.
I had an extra so tried it last night (after downloading driver). scared the fudge outta me that it printed instantaneously. I guess it's cool. works and all, saves on ink. I just need to remember who bought what now.
cotis
Art Expert

Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:07 pm

lebantz
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:45 pm

lebantz wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:50 pm
Since there are less full time drivers that you get to know over time I keep getting lazy randos that keep setting fudge ontop of my locked community condo mailbox a floor below. They will mark "delivered to mailroom". There is no leasing office and there aint no damn mailroom. This mailbox is also open to the street view and all beautiful sec8 housing around me. Just lazy mfers that dont want to walk one flight of steps. When we had dedicated daily drivers they would never pull this half ass fudge.

So I bitch to Amazon, "yall deliver to doors right and not mailboxes? you dont just set fudge in the street by someones mailbox?" They tell me to add a delivery instruction note when it already says "DELIVER TO THE DOOR"

I dont want anything but a delivery to the door.

Amazon sends me an email refunding my order in full....huh

I contacted Amazon back because I if I received my item, the seller deserves their money. I told them I dont want the refund. They told me they couldnt change it. Like I said I dont want to see the seller take any type of hit and I told him to make sure an note that the order was received.

So Karen out and get a free one? gah
Its doesnt end. Today a 2nd one arrived.

Side note; I bought a stupid lightbulb webcam to mess around. Your video goes straight through China. Once you get off the local network the cam flips to their automated cloud feed. Most people probably think "Cool it works from anywhere".
Anyway in the box they said contact us for a free beta device(maybe another camera). They just emailed me a month after the sale through amazon asking if I want a free device. Probably breaking amazons guidelines, Ive never been contacted after the sale aside from a review. I replied "Send it!" Of course they want S&H but they seem pretty desperate to get more products of theirs in your home.
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:20 am

another 50% sale

Jiose 4x6 Thermal Label Printer for Small Business - Shipping Label Maker for Postal Mailing Address
https://a.co/d/4piEQz1

50% off with promo code D85JV55L as per website

looks like USA only addresses