What is your latest proud print miss-out?

General art-related discussion.
edderlyj
Art Expert

Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:05 am

I hovered over the Complete Order button in time for multiple drops this week and last, staying in practice after realizing I don't have to fear 'it' anymore. I would say the one I'm most proud of given my allergy to flowers is the Sperry one last Sunday, so fast, but a cache clearing refresh p'raps negates the need for the T1 + Flux C. fwiw.

If this is in any way counterproductive to what's really going on, I understand if this should go away—I just thought there should be a place for those of us not afraid of missing out anymore, but still very much in love with the thrill of the drop. Can that even be a thing? Is this self-flagellation at its most pure w/o blood letting? P'raps, but I'm a comic, and pain spins gold like a long forgotten fable now on D+.

Remember that it only has hold over us while we hold on to it, so unburden yourself of these FOMO troubles and know that it's ok...you're among friends. I missed out on most of the crypto thing too, it's ok. But let me show you some friggin BeanyBabbies and 80's Fleer sportscards, yo.

Героям слава
turnJBup
Art Freak

Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:08 am

Kind of wanted the Tsang Eric Church.
edderlyj
Art Expert

Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:12 am

See! There we are. It's ok, turn, I feel you. Tsang is an extraordinary illustrator who I've completely missed out on having been 'away' so long. This is visceral.
Героям слава
edderlyj
Art Expert

Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:27 am

IF this doesn't become the funnest thread without any pucker or regret or anything negative, I don't know what will. Unless you're an artist. Then this thread is the shittiest damn thread of all the threads not containing PJTaper. Still miss those 'mountain climbs' we all need every now and again.
Героям слава
Catarax
Art Expert

Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:58 am

remember that day i didnt do that thing, me either.
sixstringer wrote: I don't care how they look...I just want to pop off the top and huff the tube!
edderlyj
Art Expert

Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:15 pm

point taken. it's more of the support group no one asked for. Perspective is a magical thing. mod delete at leisure.
Героям слава