Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:07 pm

which means it will be gone soon, just like Cheeto dick
southerngarden
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:10 pm

chalkdust wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:07 pm
Sounds just fine to me! I prefer to not have any trace of the orange buffoon on here. Will be so nice to see that dude get dragged through court. Oh, and running again in 2024?? Ninja please.. :rolling:
I really REALLY hope this happens! I hope there are some groups of amazing attorneys/journalists just waiting to pounce on Jan 20th and drag his bankrupt crooked ass through the wringer and I hope we get to watch it all...same for his sleazy son-in-law. :hanging:
turnJBup
Art Freak

Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:40 pm

Did the dumb kid from TX create a new membership?

Seemed like yesterday when this community ran off all the Bush / Cheney imbeciles. Was afraid this site was censoring us.
Damn sure is not the time to stop our voice.
These twats aren’t organized or intelligent enough to stage a coup, but they are trying.
trarex
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:00 pm

This thread totally exemplifies why the country is in the shape that its in ,
God help us all were gonna need it .
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak
howdyall
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:50 pm

It was deleted because it was a constant drymounting embarrassment full of racists and horseshit that could be gotten in a million different places on the internet, if not on reddit alone. It didn't need to be here, didn't contribute anything, and didn't motivate community improvement whatsoever. And yes, orange man bad, and I didn't need cnn to tell me, he's been a piece of fudge longer than most forum members here have been alive and it's all well documented. Probably the only things of value gotten from that thread were:

1.) now we know who the racists are (although at least one poster in this thread seems in a hurry to add himself to that list for no apparent benefit)

2.) The idea of some racist dipshit being so grossed out by men's bathrooms that he started using women's bathrooms, and then started taking notes on which women's bathrooms were best, and then wanted to make an app for men who wanted to use women's restrooms instead of mens, and then failing at that because of what I can only assume was lots of drug use (judging by the low literacy of those posts) actually provided a couple of pages of chuckles

One of the mods posted a thread about it after it was deleted, and then that thread finally fell off.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:29 pm

howdyall wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:50 pm
It was deleted because it was a constant drymounting embarrassment full of racists and horseshit that could be gotten in a million different places on the internet, if not on reddit alone. It didn't need to be here, didn't contribute anything, and didn't motivate community improvement whatsoever. And yes, orange man bad, and I didn't need cnn to tell me, he's been a piece of fudge longer than most forum members here have been alive and it's all well documented. Probably the only things of value gotten from that thread were:

1.) now we know who the racists are (although at least one poster in this thread seems in a hurry to add himself to that list for no apparent benefit)

2.) The idea of some racist dipshit being so grossed out by men's bathrooms that he started using women's bathrooms, and then started taking notes on which women's bathrooms were best, and then wanted to make an app for men who wanted to use women's restrooms instead of mens, and then failing at that because of what I can only assume was lots of drug use (judging by the low literacy of those posts) actually provided a couple of pages of chuckles

One of the mods posted a thread about it after it was deleted, and then that thread finally fell off.
how do I like this post
finneganm
Art Freak

Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:32 pm

A)A lot?

B)With a chaser?

C)Oiled up with smooth jazz playing faintly in the background?
That's what she said
turnJBup
Art Freak

Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:02 pm

If nothing else we are made aware who the racist shitbags are.
Reason enough for me.
And, I don’t want to be a part of normalizing this cult.
Proud of this community... We came together like crazy in 2008.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:05 pm

finneganm wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:32 pm
A)A lot?

B)With a chaser?

C)Oiled up with smooth jazz playing faintly in the background?
I'll take C plus holding an apple and flexing my guns
SPAC04
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:59 pm

I hope to frequent an EB one day that can have a politics thread that gets purged after a year because no one posts on it. Instead...in before the lock.
edderlyj
Art Expert

Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:34 am

And when we can invent an incorruptible human being, we'll have a representative democracy we can be proud of. Til then, it's see ya in the lobby of Cashotel l'Thrump along w/ every greasy finger chub-rubbing our best interests like they've never, ever used a KFC wet-nap post extra crispy.

The Hypocrite w/The Heart of Mold
Героям слава
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:13 am

wow- dudes a clinger terd, multiple flushes ans still stuck to the toilet bowl

the only conspiracy in my eyes is if this terd ever even had covid- terds are immune
howdyall
Art Expert

Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:58 am

I'm honestly down for this thread to be locked. I know I was complaining about 45, but the more we do, the more likely people like (if you want the list, pm me) are going to come in here to defend their right to be racist and start puking q_non conspiracy fudge and threatening to kill us all for not loving their "president" and then we're in the same shitty thread again. Yes, we've got a handful of openly racist people on the board (and more than just a smattering of centrists who still aren't sure that racism is actually a bad thing :? ), but there's no reason to put up with that fudge here...they can force their families to deal with that if they want, or take it to p_rler if they want (which I'm sure they probably already do). I'd rather roll my eyes 24/7 at people bitching about Tyler Stout's shipping issues mid-pandemic (which is actually relevant to the site) than listen to semi-educated white trash insist that a fascist, racist, rapist, wanna-be baby-daddy to his own daughter, and dictatorial equivalent of white-label commodity cheese is the best leadership option going forward for this country.
Last edited by howdyall on Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
finneganm
Art Freak

Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:46 am

I enjoy the self outing.
That's what she said
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:51 am

SPAC04 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:59 pm
I hope to frequent an EB one day that can have a politics thread that gets purged after a year because no one posts on it. Instead...in before the lock.
It's after election day, this thread should magically disappear like the covid, right?