Art Expert

Fri May 13, 2022 12:46 pm

acidburn wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 11:52 am
maddog76 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 11:47 am
acidburn wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 7:34 am
Was talking about it yesterday. If you aren’t a fan of crypto that’s fine and want to see ppl do bad in it, that’s your own thing. However to watch ppl dance on it as they pump $5.27 a gallon of gas or the price of their essentials are soaring due to inflation just doesn’t make much sense to me. We are all currently in a ready bad situation.
What does one have to do with another?
You have a group of ppl oblivious and not realizing they are being affected as well by current worldwide market conditions. They get excitement and joy watching other ppl lose when they are in fact losing as well. It’s not just the crypto market. It’s all markets however the tunnel vision and hatred is so deep that they are clueless.

I know you relish in the idea of the possibility of ppl like myself losing money. Someone who has done absolutely nothing to you yet you come in here and rant hoping we all fail. I just hope you and your family are ok during these times because its only going to get worse.
I think there's a big difference between hoping someone gets a Herman Caine award and laughing about their stupidity after the fact. Same logic applies here imho. Tell me I'm an idiot when I lost my bag, don't wish it upon me now ya jerks 😂
acidburn
Art Daddy

Fri May 13, 2022 1:47 pm

you still holding your mutant? (reason why i ask)
partpat
Art Freak

Fri May 13, 2022 2:14 pm

man lotta haters on eb's crypto thread all ...

https://images.app.goo.gl/v8V8HJ6diXjz3UF17
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Fri May 13, 2022 2:38 pm

acidburn wrote:
I am! Had to get the free land, no Koda though. Current thoughts on cyberbrokers?
acidburn
Art Daddy

Fri May 13, 2022 2:56 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 2:38 pm
acidburn wrote:
I am! Had to get the free land, no Koda though. Current thoughts on cyberbrokers?
Got really lucky. One Koda w/ weapon and farts.

In regards to mutants, we are making them into statues. Not sure if you want to give it a shot. Have no clue how its going to do but our sculptor is killing it. You'd get a royalty obv if any sell.

ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Fri May 13, 2022 3:03 pm

that looks awesome, I would def give you the rights, it's not going anywhere anytime soon
acidburn
Art Daddy

Fri May 13, 2022 3:07 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 3:03 pm
that looks awesome, I would def give you the rights, it's not going anywhere anytime soon
ok well go over after. Hes almost done sculpting our mutant. Something to do
guryter
Art Expert

Fri May 13, 2022 3:19 pm

acidburn wrote:

Yo not for anything but this sentence here is hilarious.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
acidburn
Art Daddy

Fri May 13, 2022 3:27 pm

guryter wrote:
acidburn wrote:

oh dont laugh at my farts. Those farts are rare. Only around 550 jars of farts in existence
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Fri May 13, 2022 3:29 pm

guryter wrote:
acidburn wrote:

I've only ever heard "not for nothing, but..." which would work here - I would not doubt for a second though that a different part of the country/world has an alternate expression. Or was that a typo
maddog76
Flipper

Fri May 13, 2022 3:32 pm

acidburn wrote:
maddog76 wrote:
acidburn wrote:
Was talking about it yesterday. If you aren’t a fan of crypto that’s fine and want to see ppl do bad in it, that’s your own thing. However to watch ppl dance on it as they pump $5.27 a gallon of gas or the price of their essentials are soaring due to inflation just doesn’t make much sense to me. We are all currently in a ready bad situation.
You have a group of ppl oblivious and not realizing they are being affected as well by current worldwide market conditions. They get excitement and joy watching other ppl lose when they are in fact losing as well. It’s not just the crypto market. It’s all markets however the tunnel vision and hatred is so deep that they are clueless.

I know you relish in the idea of the possibility of ppl like myself losing money. Someone who has done absolutely nothing to you yet you come in here and rant hoping we all fail. I just hope you and your family are ok during these times because its only going to get worse.
i think you have the wrong idea about me. I seriously appreciate your gallery and what you do. I've paid you thousands upon thousands of dollars.

I am well aware of the current market, I'm down 25% on my stocks. But what people like myself are relishing is when something we have known from day one is bullshit, and are told "don't you wanna make money" when we point out the epic reasons NFTS are complete horseshit, actually starts to reveal itself as bullshit.

On a serious note, I do find artists who saw $$$ in their eyes and truly understood that selling NFTS is pure vaporware bullshit as pretty scuzzy and sleazy. No surprise Mike Mitchell is all over the ugly pixel character fudge.

I will admit I am jealous I missed out on the easy money here, but I'm also kicking myself for not selling AMD and Nvidia a month ago.
guryter
Art Expert

Fri May 13, 2022 3:43 pm

acidburn wrote:

oh dont laugh at my farts. Those farts are rare. Only around 550 jars of farts in existence
Congrats on the farts! Mine aren't rare.
ygolohcysp wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 3:29 pm
I've only ever heard "not for nothing, but..." which would work here - I would not doubt for a second though that a different part of the country/world has an alternate expression. Or was that a typo
"not for nothing" implies importance, whereas "not for anything" implies unimportance. The fudge I say is def not important.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
partpat
Art Freak

Fri May 13, 2022 3:45 pm

acidburn wrote:
guryter wrote:
acidburn wrote:

goddamnit are you serious? I hope so cause thats so silly its awesome. can you open the fart jar in the meta verse ? :lol:

EDIT- of course he is serious. only 520 jars of kada farts on the imaginary land. wat a world. :lol:
Last edited by partpat on Fri May 13, 2022 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Fri May 13, 2022 3:47 pm

maddog76 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 3:32 pm
acidburn wrote:
maddog76 wrote:
acidburn wrote:

i think you have the wrong idea about me. I seriously appreciate your gallery and what you do. I've paid you thousands upon thousands of dollars.

I am well aware of the current market, I'm down 25% on my stocks. But what people like myself are relishing is when something we have known from day one is bullshit, and are told "don't you wanna make money" when we point out the epic reasons NFTS are complete horseshit, actually starts to reveal itself as bullshit.

On a serious note, I do find artists who saw $$$ in their eyes and truly understood that selling NFTS is pure vaporware bullshit as pretty scuzzy and sleazy. No surprise Mike Mitchell is all over the ugly pixel character fudge.

I will admit I am jealous I missed out on the easy money here, but I'm also kicking myself for not selling AMD and Nvidia a month ago.
Tell me more about how rock solid the stock market and our money created from thin air financial system is, please. Plenty of "epic reasons" to point out how they are "complete horseshit" as well
Kdh12
Art Freak

Fri May 13, 2022 4:01 pm

So serious question: how much did the land sale contribute this craziness now. I know terra fudge is HUGE but the market shift of the land sale was also huge it seemed no?

People pulled out of other projects/ETH to ape into Apecoin which was a shitshow
mmmm Beer :pint: