Is Everyone in the Facebook Print Groups Angry and Bitter?

General art-related discussion.
EgoDeath
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:32 pm

UncleRob wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:25 pm
do now the guy admitted to using a bot?
Yeah bots are legal and if you don't understand that he's going to sue your ass.
ygolohcysp
Art Expert

Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:45 pm

EgoDeath wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:45 pm
ygolohcysp wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:34 pm
If you think this years Mondo's releases haven't been great for resale... I don't know what to tell you. Maybe we're just looking at different secondary markets
I know it's been fine for resale. That was my point, everything that Mondo releases is always available immediately on the secondary market.

Can't say the same for BNG releases. All I'm saying is, let's watch how that plays out longterm.

Also all I'm saying is it's all subjective so who cares.
I see what you're saying and yes will be interesting to see how it plays out over time. Personally I think the mondo brand name goes a lot farther than most people think.
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
theperfecttree
EB Team

Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:56 pm

this thread is gold
SPAC04
Art Expert

Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:30 pm

Kramerica wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:40 pm
So dude posts about how Bottleneck cancelled his orders and his brothers orders. He claims this was done because of discrimination against him and claims he doesn't use a bot. The rest of the thread was Joe from Bneck dunking all over this kid with screenshots from his cook groups. The whole time OP keeps denying it and threatening to take bottleneck to court. I tried to edit op's name in red and bnecks in green.

Initial post and some back and forth

Screenshots of op's groups

Threatens legal action for discrimination
Denials, more shots of his group from today's drop

Here's the money shot. The following are grabbed from a gif bneck posted that shows op's fb group. He even links his discord group and still asks how bneck can connect them.

Doesn't know when to take the L

Figured I would include this, too

If you can't follow all that, I tried. Not very hard, but still. It was much funnier in real time.
:clap: This is some schadenfreude I know but the righteousness stacked against this guy makes me feel joy as I know BNG to be exceedingly competent in both costumer service and appreciation. I say ban that boy and his alleged family as well.
howdyall
Art Expert

Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:16 pm

The recent uptick of idiots threatening lawsuits over things that will never get resolved that way is hilarious

unfortunately, the hilarity is offset by the likelihood that these same idiots are also ignoring mask mandates because "muh rights"
jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:17 pm

I'm trying to figure out what this guy's cause of action would be for a lawsuit. Butthurt? It is kind of analogous to the Costco Karen scenario. No, Costco cannot force Karen to wear a mask but they can tell Karen that she cannot shop in Costco without one. It doesn't matter that it is legal to not wear a mask.

BNG sets the rules for the sale of their products. If they say that you will be refunded if you use a bot they are free to do so. Last time I checked bot users were not a protected class. I wonder how long it would take a lawyer with a half a brain to throw BNG Karen to the street while he is explaining the fact pattern.

The Commerce Clause stuff is comical and would only be funnier if he had used the phrase Dormant Commerce Clause
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
acidburn
Art Daddy

Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:48 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:17 pm
I'm trying to figure out what this guy's cause of action would be for a lawsuit. Butthurt? It is kind of analogous to the Costco Karen scenario. No, Costco cannot force Karen to wear a mask but they can tell Karen that she cannot shop in Costco without one. It doesn't matter that it is legal to not wear a mask.

BNG sets the rules for the sale of their products. If they say that you will be refunded if you use a bot they are free to do so. Last time I checked bot users were not a protected class. I wonder how long it would take a lawyer with a half a brain to throw BNG Karen to the street while he is explaining the fact pattern.

The Commerce Clause stuff is comical and would only be funnier if he had used the phrase Dormant Commerce Clause
Racial discrimination.

He out of nowhere threw that out on me because I was showing him all the info that confirmed he was using software on our site. And mind you, I actually didn't refund all of his orders up until that point. It was just a few so I could sell to some on the waiting list.

After the case comment thats when I refunded all.

Just a side note, he did email me later that night and apologize for saying the discrimination comment.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:34 pm

He clearly had more to apologize for than his crazy discrimination comment. Hopefully he is out of your hair once and for all but somehow I think it is just a reprieve until the next competitive drop. Then the only questions is whether he can cover his tracks well enough to not be identified. A good start would be just limiting himself to one.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
jpicken
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:40 pm

I also saw a CAPTCHA when I logged into BNG today. That seems new. Is that going to be a requirement before checking out now?
ImageX5
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:42 pm

jjttdw wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:34 pm
He clearly had more to apologize for than his crazy discrimination comment. Hopefully he is out of your hair once and for all but somehow I think it is just a reprieve until the next competitive drop. Then the only questions is whether he can cover his tracks well enough to not be identified. A good start would be just limiting himself to one.
Detective Bouganim lives for fudge like that.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
cotis
Art Expert

Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:53 pm

acidburn
Art Daddy

Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:13 pm

jpicken wrote:
I also saw a CAPTCHA when I logged into BNG today. That seems new. Is that going to be a requirement before checking out now?
we have a captcha?

At what stage? im not seeing it.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:33 pm

acidburn wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:13 pm
jpicken wrote:
we have a captcha?

At what stage? im not seeing it.

choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
mattlew69
Art Expert

Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:39 pm

This screen pops up after email address login.

acidburn
Art Daddy

Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:42 pm

mattlew69 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:39 pm
This screen pops up after email address login.

ah but not when checking out?

sorry for hijacking thread lol