Bonnaroo 2007 One I’ve never seen and need Your Help

General art-related discussion.
TnRoo
New User

Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:29 pm

I discovered a print, actually a lenticular (holographic) poster, from Bonnaroo 2007 that I have never seen before and I’ve been every year and search out new items to add to my personal collection, and I’m looking for some information if you’d be so kind. Here is a picture of it but it does not do it justice. If anyone is familiar with a Score holographic baseball card from the 80’s and early 90’s this is how this poster looks. No artist name or run #’s that I could locate. It’s absolutely beautiful in my opinion. Any help would be appreciated.
mlwells04
Art Expert

Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:04 pm

TnRoo wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:29 pm
I discovered a print, actually a lenticular (holographic) poster, from Bonnaroo 2007 that I have never seen before and I’ve been every year and search out new items to add to my personal collection, and I’m looking for some information if you’d be so kind. Here is a picture of it but it does not do it justice. If anyone is familiar with a Score holographic baseball card from the 80’s and early 90’s this is how this poster looks. No artist name or run #’s that I could locate. It’s absolutely beautiful in my opinion. Any help would be appreciated.
Was able to find this. It's a start
https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ ... 1825952830
tourist504
Art Expert

Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:12 pm

Jeff wood did a few lenticulars around that time. They were sold through Conscious Alliance (Art That Feeds). Didn't see that one on their site though, so I may be way off...
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6