Mark Maggiori

General art-related discussion.
Gustie13
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:42 am

Wonder if others that didn't win the vote in the Spring will be getting print runs. Hoping for Journey West!
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17932
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:25 am

Vermillion Cliffs needs to get the print treatment one of these days.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17932
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:51 pm

Looks like 6 new prints coming on 12/8.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
KalleBalle
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Sweden

Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:00 am

I'm a bit disappointed by what got voted to be prints tbh..
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17932
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:20 pm

^I agree.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
Gustie13
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:54 pm

Agree as well. I do like Angle Of Repose, but was hoping Journey West would make the cut this time. He made a comment on IG about costs: "range from $70 to $300 ish..."
User avatar
theperfecttree
EB Team
Posts: 9703
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:04 am
Location: Austin, TX

Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:46 pm

thegram wrote:
Electric Desert : 32x36.5 inches
Riders Of The Coyote Moon : 24x30 inches
Angle Of Repose : 17x28
Greeting The West : 13.5x20
digging Electric Desertt
KalleBalle
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Sweden

Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:30 am

Gustie13 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:54 pm
Agree as well. I do like Angle Of Repose, but was hoping Journey West would make the cut this time. He made a comment on IG about costs: "range from $70 to $300 ish..."
I think the 70$-price gonna be for the two sketches / drawings that he also are selling, which I'm also not crazy about
Gustie13
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:05 pm

KalleBalle wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:30 am
Gustie13 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:54 pm
Agree as well. I do like Angle Of Repose, but was hoping Journey West would make the cut this time. He made a comment on IG about costs: "range from $70 to $300 ish..."
I think the 70$-price gonna be for the two sketches / drawings that he also are selling, which I'm also not crazy about
Shoot, I bet youre right. I wasn't crazy about those either, dang.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17932
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:23 pm

theperfecttree wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:46 pm
thegram wrote:
Electric Desert : 32x36.5 inches
Riders Of The Coyote Moon : 24x30 inches
Angle Of Repose : 17x28
Greeting The West : 13.5x20
digging Electric Desertt
Me too. Wish it was smaller and cheaper though.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
theperfecttree
EB Team
Posts: 9703
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:04 am
Location: Austin, TX

Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:03 pm

6 new timed editions are available today from 12-6pm PST (now)

https://www.maxwellalexandergallery.com/shop

Image
Gustie13
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:08 pm

+1
User avatar
christorge2
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:11 pm

+1 Riders of the Coyote Moon and +1 Greeting the West
Image
User avatar
theperfecttree
EB Team
Posts: 9703
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:04 am
Location: Austin, TX

Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:31 pm

+1 on a few of those as well.

If anyone happened to catch the size dimensions if you don't mind posting them here. I believe the previous dimensions given were for the art and didn't include the border.

-edit, I found the dimensions and the new pieces are now in the DB-
https://expressobeans.com/public/search ... tist=18361
User avatar
Dario33
Art Expert
Posts: 2084
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 12:23 pm
Location: MSP

Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:37 pm

Anyone know if run sizes were announced? Got an email from Maxwell Gallery saying runs of 2k+ for the few I got and shipping will happen in Jan. I know they pre-printed a number of them.
Post Reply