Mark Maggiori

General art-related discussion.
Greatplainsman
Art Connoisseur

Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:25 am

The Remuda is stunning. My fav from him so far.
kansasbbq
Art God

Sat May 01, 2021 4:56 pm

Love the Aspens on What Lies Within Us. Showed it to the wife and she immediately said it looks too KKKish.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
aldobishalini
Art Expert

Sat May 01, 2021 5:37 pm

kansasbbq wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 4:56 pm
Love the Aspens on What Lies Within Us. Showed it to the wife and she immediately said it looks too KKKish.
I love it too... but at least the white hoods arent pointy haha I think I might get all 5 this go around. They are fantastic. :notworthy:
BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”
kansasbbq
Art God

Sat May 01, 2021 5:59 pm

Wonder if buying all 5 will increase your chances of winning a Golden Ticket?
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
christorge2
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 24, 2021 7:25 am

Anyone else still waiting for their order from December from the Maxwell Galleery? My patience is running out. Messaged the gallery and they keep saying wait it will arrive... $1000 order...how long do I wait?????
fantasticninja
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 24, 2021 8:53 am

You wait until it arrives. What do you want them to do? Track down the tube and give you a return on it? If they shipped it, it's out of their hands.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon May 24, 2021 11:42 am

When did it ship?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
fantasticninja
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 24, 2021 4:05 pm

Looking at his WT's I'm sure he can't wait to receive these prints and attempt to sell them immediately. What a cool guy.
cotis
Art Expert

Mon May 24, 2021 4:25 pm

christorge2
Art Connoisseur

Tue May 25, 2021 8:30 am

fantasticninja wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 8:53 am
You wait until it arrives. What do you want them to do? Track down the tube and give you a return on it? If they shipped it, it's out of their hands.
sure... :pint:
christorge2
Art Connoisseur

Tue May 25, 2021 8:31 am

fantasticninja wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 4:05 pm
Looking at his WT's I'm sure he can't wait to receive these prints and attempt to sell them immediately. What a cool guy.
Obviously, you're not too bright...
christorge2
Art Connoisseur

Tue May 25, 2021 8:33 am

Codeblue wrote:
When did it ship?
Ordered in December 2020...shipped April 13th... Tracking finally updated yesterday to "Dead mail/sent to recovery center" " what the drymount does that mean? MY point is how long do I wait till they refund me or send out another set of prints?
iambillyg
Art Freak

Tue May 25, 2021 9:30 am

christorge2 wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
When did it ship?
Ordered in December 2020...shipped April 13th... Tracking finally updated yesterday to "Dead mail/sent to recovery center" " what the drymount does that mean? MY point is how long do I wait till they refund me or send out another set of prints?
Tracking info being made April 13 doesn't mean it was shipped then. The label was likely created along with numerous others for a bulk drop off/pickup. They likely aren't checking up on tracking information for every single shipment (or any shipment). Meaning, they have no idea this is going on with your order.

"Dead mail/sent to recovery center" means the shipper couldn't deliver to you and it was non-returnable to the sender. Your item is likely going to be auctioned off along with other undeliverable items.

Contact MAG - https://www.maxwellalexandergallery.com/contact Inform them of the situation, see if they can ship another print or prints.
christorge2
Art Connoisseur

Tue May 25, 2021 9:51 am

iambillyg wrote:
christorge2 wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
When did it ship?
Tracking info being made April 13 doesn't mean it was shipped then. The label was likely created along with numerous others for a bulk drop off/pickup. They likely aren't checking up on tracking information for every single shipment (or any shipment). Meaning, they have no idea this is going on with your order.

"Dead mail/sent to recovery center" means the shipper couldn't deliver to you and it was non-returnable to the sender. Your item is likely going to be auctioned off along with other undeliverable items.

Contact MAG - https://www.maxwellalexandergallery.com/contact Inform them of the situation, see if they can ship another print or prints.
I did message the gallery and I am waiting on a response if they will send out another set of prints. If they have the tracking # why cant they deliver?If they know where the package is going, "dead mail" they should know my addy..no? Also, there was movement the next day after the 13th. So it was shipped soon after the label was created. Hopefully, the gallery learns and stops using USPS. I appreciate the info. I never had a package classified as dead before. To be clear I was asking what is a reasonable time to wait. I have a few other packages lost or stalled. I understand it's not the gallery but it was their decision to use USPS. I can't wait until that POS DeJoy fella is gone! I blame him and his plan to destroy our beloved USPS. :D
christorge2
Art Connoisseur

Tue May 25, 2021 9:55 am

christorge2 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 9:51 am
iambillyg wrote:
christorge2 wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
When did it ship?

I did message the gallery and I am waiting on a response if they will send out another set of prints. If they have the tracking # why cant they deliver?If they know where the package is going, "dead mail" they should know my addy..no? Also, there was movement the next day after the 13th. So it was shipped soon after the label was created. Hopefully, the gallery learns and stops using USPS. I appreciate the info. I never had a package classified as dead before. To be clear I was asking what is a reasonable time to wait. I have a few other packages lost or stalled. I understand it's not the gallery but it was their decision to use USPS. I can't wait until that POS DeJoy fella is gone! I blame him and his plan to destroy our beloved USPS. :D
or is it after no tracking movement for a certain amount of time do they classify the package as "dead" maybe that's the case? Either way, I'm tired of waiting for these prints LOL,