EB Glory Days

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8173
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Thu May 03, 2018 9:37 am

The FB groups are the biggest joke I have ever seen. It's basically for those people who can't handle EB since they are just echo chambers.

Fix the site, bring back commenting, and let's get this drymounting party started again. I can only comment in the crypto thread so much...
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8604
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Thu May 03, 2018 11:38 am

63schoeffling wrote:The FB groups are the biggest joke I have ever seen. It's basically for those people who can't handle EB since they are just echo chambers.

Fix the site, bring back commenting, and let's get this drymounting party started again. I can only comment in the crypto thread so much...
it's so green today :o
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
iambillyg
Art Freak
Posts: 10383
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:14 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Thu May 03, 2018 11:39 am

Remember the hookup thread?
User avatar
63schoeffling
Art Expert
Posts: 8173
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 am

Thu May 03, 2018 11:54 am

toobs wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:The FB groups are the biggest joke I have ever seen. It's basically for those people who can't handle EB since they are just echo chambers.

Fix the site, bring back commenting, and let's get this drymounting party started again. I can only comment in the crypto thread so much...
it's so green today :o
Yeah, the last few weeks.... ima bussss :pint:
User avatar
chalkdust
Art Expert
Posts: 7093
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:00 am
Location: St. Louis

Thu May 03, 2018 12:32 pm

iambillyg wrote:Remember the hookup thread?
Image
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Thu May 03, 2018 12:37 pm

63schoeffling wrote:I can only comment in the crypto thread so much...
:D
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
kyler4444
Art Expert
Posts: 1703
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Thu May 03, 2018 12:43 pm

Any idea when the new Beta site is going to be up and running?
ISO: Stout - The Thing Image
User avatar
RottenAtom
Art Freak
Posts: 14707
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am
Location: Houston, TX

Thu May 03, 2018 12:52 pm

Not until you fix your sig
Image
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Thu May 03, 2018 12:53 pm

roughly the same time that Trump finally builds and finishes the border wall.
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
mnelson
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:17 am
Location: NC

Thu May 03, 2018 2:45 pm

I'm an 09'er baby, all worship me
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
Posts: 5710
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX

Thu May 03, 2018 3:00 pm

mnelson wrote:I'm an 09'er baby, all worship me
:allhail:
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6696
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Thu May 03, 2018 3:04 pm

:lol:
User avatar
mnelson
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:17 am
Location: NC

Thu May 03, 2018 5:15 pm

You guys are too kind, thank you! :pint:

I'll donate $100 to this site right now if it'll allow me to see the dang price history on some of my prints...
stuckeyc
Art Expert
Posts: 5409
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Thu May 03, 2018 7:47 pm

price history works just not the images or the graphs. please post a pic of your receipt


ps. it always bugs me to see some of the big sellers/ "galleries" that don't have financial contributor. lame
Image
User avatar
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert
Posts: 5710
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:05 am
Location: Houston, TX

Thu May 03, 2018 7:56 pm

stuckeyc wrote:price history works just not the images or the graphs. please post a pic of your receipt


ps. it always bugs me to see some of the big sellers/ "galleries" that don't have financial contributor. lame
Wow, that seems like an obvious place to help with expenses. If you want to post posters in the for sale area, you should have some skin in the game.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
Post Reply