stuckeyc wrote:
pvecchi wrote:
cotis wrote:
Codeblue wrote:merel?
duke only sells $25k minimum OG's now.

SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY, PLEASE!

Lol boy he’s really annoying lately.
lately?
well the last few years anyway...ever since he started buying out his own sponsored shows to flip later. LOL
toobs
Art Expert

Wed May 02, 2018 4:19 pm

delete errybody 2012 and beyond. make them re-apply for their ebean citizenship again :wink:

bring back FS thread comments, that will spruce thangs up
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
IWish
Art Expert

Wed May 02, 2018 5:02 pm

I don't understand why the outcry for a return FS thread/comments. Do you really think people will even use it given that you guys are so anxious for its return? :lol: I get it...sometimes intervention was needed on certain posts there, but not a crazy number of them.

Personally, I don't care whether it's brought back or not; however, it would be nice to be able to edit/bump our own threads again.
wottagunn
Art Expert

Wed May 02, 2018 6:23 pm

I'd like to see it returned. I was only around for a little while before it was removed, so I didn't get to experience it fully.
It keeps people in check. Ive had FS threads with no results at all, so id like people to be able to comment and tell me that im a greedy kitten asking too much for my fudge.
aibohphobia
Art Expert

Wed May 02, 2018 7:04 pm

Didn’t think this thread would take off, just got caught up.

To be honest I just miss the people. FB is unbearable. It’s like a live journal blog mixed with amateur agendas.

Codeblue wrote:Dafug is a print celebrity?
It’s a poster collector that has transcended and evolved past normal collecting. They live on the sidewalk and are worshipped in the literal streets.
Image _ Image
toobs
Art Expert

Wed May 02, 2018 7:33 pm

aibohphobia wrote:Didn’t think this thread would take off, just got caught up. To be honest I just miss the people. FB is unbearable. It’s like a live journal blog mixed with amateur agendas.
and way to many sensitive human beings
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed May 02, 2018 9:23 pm

aibohphobia wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Dafug is a print celebrity?
It’s a poster collector that has transcended and evolved past normal collecting. They live on the sidewalk and are worshipped in the literal streets.
Pipedawg?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 02, 2018 9:34 pm

wottagunn wrote:I'd like to see it returned. I was only around for a little while before it was removed, so I didn't get to experience it fully.
It keeps people in check. Ive had FS threads with no results at all, so id like people to be able to comment and tell me that im a greedy kitten asking too much for my fudge.

On the flip side of that drymount you for wanting to call me a greedy kitten. If you don't like it move along and mind your own business. No one is forcing anyone else to make a purchase.
A public relations nightmare

SLAPPED WITH FLIPPING
fredo
Art God

Wed May 02, 2018 9:41 pm

Lels
just a foil for me today, thanks
wottagunn
Art Expert

Wed May 02, 2018 10:41 pm

ygolohcysp wrote:
wottagunn wrote:I'd like to see it returned. I was only around for a little while before it was removed, so I didn't get to experience it fully.

On the flip side of that drymount you for wanting to call me a greedy kitten. If you don't like it move along and mind your own business. No one is forcing anyone else to make a purchase.
what?
im telling people to call me that
I dont mind, in fact I prefer it.
mike123230
Art Expert

Wed May 02, 2018 11:28 pm

wottagunn wrote:
ygolohcysp wrote:

what?
im telling people to call me that
I dont mind, in fact I prefer it.
you're a greedy kitten.

you like that, don't you?
bubbie
Art Expert

Wed May 02, 2018 11:29 pm

:lol:
wottagunn
Art Expert

Thu May 03, 2018 12:28 am

haha the language filter at work!
rubberneck
Art God

Thu May 03, 2018 7:20 am

aibohphobia wrote:Didn’t think this thread would take off, just got caught up.

To be honest I just miss the people. FB is unbearable. It’s like a live journal blog mixed with amateur agendas.
Definitely some folk putting far too much weight in and personal deets on FB. What should I eat today, what movie should I watch? Is this poster worth buying/flipping/framing and how?

Add some over enthusiastic 'PC' mods in some groups who seem to take offense at everything and you got a stew, baby...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
comical_imbalance
Art Expert

Thu May 03, 2018 7:55 am

I miss it.
In fairness, I wasn't driven away by anything but it sure has changed a hell of a lot.
I miss banter. I miss posters with bandnames on them.
"Will you tell me what you saw and I'll tell you what you missed"