Jerkface Prints

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
mademehmmm
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 387
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:26 am

Thu May 10, 2018 11:14 pm

I inquired a gallery selling his "Happy Happy, Joy Joy", they only wanted 3k....goodluck with that
DoubleDown
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Fri May 11, 2018 10:28 am

mademehmmm wrote:I inquired a gallery selling his "Happy Happy, Joy Joy", they only wanted 3k....goodluck with that
I have both regular and variant available as a set, if interested. And I can definitely beat 3k. PM me.
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
Posts: 1178
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Fri May 11, 2018 1:26 pm

I like Jerkface's work but who is dropping it now?
User avatar
letstalkprints
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Fri May 11, 2018 2:00 pm

doubledown
I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
Posts: 9208
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Fri May 11, 2018 2:15 pm

the good ol days.
User avatar
mademehmmm
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 387
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:26 am

Fri May 11, 2018 3:38 pm

I guess Under The Bridge NYC in Brooklyn who was doing his shows and selling his prints closed, or he's dead
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
Posts: 9208
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Fri May 11, 2018 4:16 pm

mademehmmm wrote:I guess Under The Bridge NYC in Brooklyn who was doing his shows and selling his prints closed, or he's dead
I heard they were horrible people.
User avatar
maddog76
Flipper
Posts: 1846
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:00 am

Fri May 11, 2018 7:26 pm

acidburn wrote:
mademehmmm wrote:I guess Under The Bridge NYC in Brooklyn who was doing his shows and selling his prints closed, or he's dead
I heard they were horrible people.
I second that, degenerates of the lowest order.
nottyplay1
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 220
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 12:00 am

Thu May 24, 2018 12:38 pm

I think ge is handling his own releases. Most recently POOH dropped about a week ago (drop the beat :)
User avatar
thefiend5
Art Expert
Posts: 1178
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Thu May 24, 2018 2:16 pm

nottyplay1 wrote:I think ge is handling his own releases. Most recently POOH dropped about a week ago (drop the beat :)
Where did it drop?
RPuzio77
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:11 pm

Fri May 25, 2018 11:42 am

thefiend5 wrote:
nottyplay1 wrote:I think ge is handling his own releases. Most recently POOH dropped about a week ago (drop the beat :)
Where did it drop?

He sends out an email with a link to his site, think its CartoonVillain.com. I haven't bought from him since he stopped selling through Bottleneck.
User avatar
jayper
Art Expert
Posts: 2001
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:02 am

Fri May 25, 2018 12:03 pm

RPuzio77 wrote: I haven't bought from him since he stopped selling through Bottleneck.
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
Posts: 9208
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Fri May 25, 2018 12:09 pm

well hopefully you guys held onto a few of the prints. That market definitely went up
RPuzio77
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:11 pm

Fri May 25, 2018 12:24 pm

acidburn wrote:well hopefully you guys held onto a few of the prints. That market definitely went up

Still got the ones that I bought from you guys, still wish I had bought one of his originals that you guys were selling, I actually inquired about a few of them, just didn't have the funds. Two kids in daycare can do that!
User avatar
acidburn
Art Expert
Posts: 9208
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Fri May 25, 2018 12:28 pm

RPuzio77 wrote:
acidburn wrote:well hopefully you guys held onto a few of the prints. That market definitely went up

Still got the ones that I bought from you guys, still wish I had bought one of his originals that you guys were selling, I actually inquired about a few of them, just didn't have the funds. Two kids in daycare can do that!
forgot who on here was seriously trying to get rid of 4 huge canvases right around the second show. Prob should have held onto them. Think he sold them all.
Post Reply