Nakatomi Thread- 3rd edition

General art-related discussion.
DickButt
Art Expert

Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:55 pm

Kramerica wrote:Don't forget about his massive crusade on fb telling everyone to boycott mondo on account of how their owner handled accusations of sexual harassment. He was pretty hard line then about how nobody should support mondo or drafthouse at all. I guess he wasn't so adamant about it that he doesn't mind promoting their brand and using it as pretty much the sole incentive for anyone to buy one of his mystery tubes. I guess his bottom line is more important to him than the ideals that he tries to push on everyone else. Maybe a future in politics?
:clap:
binky79
Art Expert

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:13 pm

oof..

Looks like the 4th edition will be here sooner than we think.
alexfugazi
Art Expert

Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:43 am

Our mystery tube sale goes live at 2pm Central time today! See you all on the site! We sell out of tubes every year, and want to thank all the many happy customers that return every single time!

Read more here-
http://www.nakatomiinc.com/2017/12/04/m ... m-central/
charter
Art Expert

Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:00 am

That last page was on fire.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:33 pm

Kramerica wrote:Don't forget about his massive crusade on fb telling everyone to boycott mondo on account of how their owner handled accusations of sexual harassment. He was pretty hard line then about how nobody should support mondo or drafthouse at all. I guess he wasn't so adamant about it that he doesn't mind promoting their brand and using it as pretty much the sole incentive for anyone to buy one of his mystery tubes. I guess his bottom line is more important to him than the ideals that he tries to push on everyone else. Maybe a future in politics?
It's almost like he had a personal vendetta against Mondo vs actually caring about what happened to those women way back when (when he was also working for alamo funny enough)

drymounting hypocrite.

Had any sales of that Woody Allen print your selling on your site in awhile?
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
lujborg
Art Expert

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:08 pm

ccsmd598 wrote:#misplacedcameltoe

You mother drymounters. it's called a FUPA. or a front butt. or a gunt. COME ON

camel toe is completely different.
I'm here for the oil palm breeding (international society member, since 2003)
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:11 pm

lujborg wrote:
ccsmd598 wrote:#misplacedcameltoe

You mother drymounters. it's called a FUPA. or a front butt. or a gunt. COME ON

camel toe is completely different.
A FUPA is just a uniform outpouching, dis definitely has the signature camel toe appearance bruh!
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:22 pm

PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:26 pm

guryter
Art Expert

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:28 pm

PLUSH wrote:You must have a lot of the Olly SW, as you keep putting them up as bait. Who got the ones from the last tube sale like 3 months ago?
Perhaps it was the person whose mom he plowed on those money piles of his.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:29 pm

ccsmd598 wrote:Image

I realize there are a couple of mitigating factors at play here: a general unfamiliarity with female anatomy and the fact that it is drawn incredibly poorly, but that is her abdomen. Vaginas typically aren't located above the tutu.
guryter
Art Expert

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:36 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:I realize there are a couple of mitigating factors at play here: a general unfamiliarity with female anatomy and the fact that it is drawn incredibly poorly, but that is her abdomen. Vaginas typically aren't located above the tutu.
If people were thinking that her crotch was above her tutu, they need to open a new tab and do some research.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:39 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:a general unfamiliarity with female anatomy
- Most EB members
iambillyg
Art Freak

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:48 pm

ccsmd598 wrote: - Most EB members
KSUvet
Art Expert

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:05 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote: I realize there are a couple of mitigating factors at play here: a general unfamiliarity with female anatomy and the fact that it is drawn incredibly poorly, but that is her abdomen. Vaginas typically aren't located above the tutu.
:rolling: You never know where one of these threads will go. That said, I think we can now all agree with my initial assessment. Image
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi