The evocative works of Aron Wiesenfeld

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
haven
Art Expert
Posts: 5289
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am

Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:15 pm

I like it but passed. Knew it would probably never get framed.
User avatar
murdock
Art Expert
Posts: 4225
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:57 am
Location: Krautland

Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:02 pm

I love it, but the walls are full. Holding out for one or two more OGs, but otherwise pretty much done. As in done for good.

Kudos to Aron, though, for the timed edition.
Don’t deal with MillerTime04 - he’s a scammer
User avatar
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:43 pm

Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:53 am

murdock wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:02 pm
I love it, but the walls are full. Holding out for one or two more OGs, but otherwise pretty much done. As in done for good.

Kudos to Aron, though, for the timed edition.
Sounds like it's time to start monthly rotations :D
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
Posts: 7404
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:25 am

or time for some ceiling mounts
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
Posts: 7404
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:54 pm

Edition of 73. Glad I managed to snag a copy.
hatsphish
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:25 pm

Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:14 am

Anyone on here have a copy of The Crown? Never seen a pic of the print before.
User avatar
wonkabars7
Art Expert
Posts: 6938
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:27 pm

hatsphish wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:14 am
Anyone on here have a copy of The Crown? Never seen a pic of the print before.
Image
hatsphish
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:25 pm

Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:26 pm

wonkabars7 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:27 pm
hatsphish wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:14 am
Anyone on here have a copy of The Crown? Never seen a pic of the print before.
Image
love it
User avatar
haven
Art Expert
Posts: 5289
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am

Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:10 pm

Image

New print up til tomorrow morning.
https://aronwiesenfeld.bigcartel.com/product/the-pool
Post Reply