General art-related discussion.
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:31 pm

:heart:

Madison (GoFundMe)
Aug 30, 5:28 PM PDT

Hi Scott,

Great question! You've done a perfect job of this by creating a Certified Charity campaign.

Certified Charity campaigns send the funds directly to the organization without you needing to set anything up.

PayPal Giving is our payment processor for all Certified Charity campaigns through GoFundMe. They process donations that are made to GoFundMe Certified Charity campaigns for 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, issue tax receipts to all of the donors, and deposit the funds directly in the organization's PayPal account.

Money donated in a given month is sent to the organization the following month. For example, donations received in the month of January would be delivered to the organization's PayPal account around the 25th of February. After the funds reach the organization's PayPal account, the organization can withdraw them to their bank account.

You can find out more about PayPal Giving Fund here: https://www.paypal.com/givingfund/faq

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns so I can be sure to address those for you.

Thanks so much,

Madison

:heart:
fredo
Art God

Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:32 pm

fredo wrote:Alternatively you could just skip the middlemen entirely and donate to the red cross.

http://www.redcross.org/local/texas/gul ... -to-donate
just a foil for me today, thanks
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:37 pm

fredo wrote:
fredo wrote:Alternatively you could just skip the middlemen entirely and donate to the red cross.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:03 pm

fredo wrote:

Then he doesn't get to look like such a swell duke on all the social medias doe.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
fredo
Art God

Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:16 pm

Codeblue wrote:
fredo wrote:

Then he doesn't get to advance to the next level of awareness #choezelda
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:44 pm

So, I think the idea is that, by having the giveaway component to it, it might motivate people to give when they may not have really thought to. Of course, if you were already planning to give a donation, then yeah, I agree, what's the point of going through a middleman. But if doing it this way encourages people (or even one person) to give a donation where they may not have, otherwise, that's a good thing, right? Maybe don't always be so down on people. Seems like he's just trying to do a good thing.
So it goes...
fredo
Art God

Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:56 pm

Beating heart or gtfo.
bubbie
Art Expert

Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:15 pm

Like this?

I am with mfaith.
fredo
Art God

Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:31 pm

Good on ya.

ps Something about right thing, wrong reason. Also treason.
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:36 am

That's true.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:33 am

samuraiwriter wrote:https://beautifulrefuse.wordpress.com/

For those interested, you can read about me and the journey that I am on post Choe Show. I've been a part of this community for a long time, and I want to share it with you.

I welcome all of your feedback. Negative, positive and everything in between.
Thanks for sharing man. I went in looking for some descriptions of what was physically in the building, but found something much more meaningful. :heart: Also really dig your collage work! Great stuff.

K now can you tell us about what was actually there? Or was one condition of attending TCS that you can't actually talk about TCS?
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:33 am

earlgreytoast wrote:
samuraiwriter wrote:https://beautifulrefuse.wordpress.com/

For those interested, you can read about me and the journey that I am on post Choe Show. I've been a part of this community for a long time, and I want to share it with you.

I welcome all of your feedback. Negative, positive and everything in between.
Thanks for sharing man. I went in looking for some descriptions of what was physically in the building, but found something much more meaningful. :heart: Also really dig your collage work! Great stuff.

K now can you tell us about what was actually there? Or was one condition of attending TCS that you can't actually talk about TCS?

I am still unclear about how much I can disclose inre: specifics. So until I get the all clear, I'll have to stay mum. I hope you understand. I really do want to share the details as they are pretty amazing but I have no idea what David may have planned for the future and don't want to screw it up. My mission, as I see it, is to take the experience of the CS and apply it to my life. That way, I feel better and David knows that his show was a success. It is important for me to show David that I appreciate what he did for me.

As you read, it was an incredibly personal and inspiring experience for me. It was clear that David genuinely cared and created a personalized, cathartic experience that sent me off on the journey that I am currently on. It hasn't been comfortable at times but the impact on me and my family has been really positive.

I expected the trolls here to criticize me, it is what they do, and frankly I kind of wanted it. :twisted: Please know this EGT: I am humbled that you took the time to read my little story. It makes me want to try harder. Thank you so much. :heart:
Gigantico
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:34 am

Great job on Phase 6! It seems like such a natural fit and that it was written with you in mind. I'm looking forward to seeing what's ahead!
nobokov
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:39 am

So is it confirmed that The Choney Robbins Show is the newest cult?
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:12 am

nobokov wrote:So is it confirmed that The Choney Robbins Show is the newest cult?
:allhail: