OCE II: Electric Boogaloo

General art-related discussion.
SPAC04
Art Expert

Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:25 am

comountaingolf wrote:
mike123230 wrote:
DrymountedByRoman wrote:Really hoping he pays the printers from his previous jobs with the sale. Sales are currently over $25k.
I love that this is a 2+ yr old active username.
:lol: That's exactly what I was thinking.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:29 am

So now the quote at the bottom of III has been completely changed? After peeps made the purchase? WTF... :lol:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
bubbie
Art Expert

Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:43 am

Shipping notice! :clap:
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:39 am

jrsheppa wrote:Haha, what is Durieux doing?!? Love how he has no time to finish the travel series he was commissioned to do three years ago but keeps working with this joker. Amazing.
:lol:
same thoughts here
that travel series makes me think duriuex is a schlep

Doing business with this ? :hanging:
fredo
Art God

Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:50 am

Well if he's French and the movies I've seen are at least somewhat accurate then he's got at minimum two families, a mistresses and as many psychiatrists to support. This is not to mention the smokes.
just a foil for me today, thanks
pittidesart
Art Expert

Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:14 am

Grateful69Phish wrote:
jrsheppa wrote:Haha, what is Durieux doing?!? Love how he has no time to finish the travel series he was commissioned to do three years ago but keeps working with this joker. Amazing.
same thoughts here

He was already paid for all 3 since the beginning, with a contract.... he had to finish the trilogy so he was honoring his commitments and doing what he was supposed to... now as for travel series, I cant speak on that.
Official website: http://www.pittidesart.com
hunterjax
Art Expert

Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:38 am

mfaith wrote:From a week before it arrives.
win.
cotis
Art Expert

Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:10 am

pittidesart wrote:
Grateful69Phish wrote:
same thoughts here

He was already paid for all 3 since the beginning, with a contract.... he had to finish the trilogy so he was honoring his commitments and doing what he was supposed to... now as for travel series, I cant speak on that.
contract 101. it's a shame but unless someone wants breach of contract, got to fulfill your end of the deal.

for all of you that ordered...

GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:19 am

danieldanger wrote:every artist fuckks up at some point, everyone forgets to ship something, misplaces an order, misses a deadline. sure i have, everyone has. but this is a guy who doesnt pay his printers and actively avoids them, drymounts with artists cred and fans, bold face lies to everyone who questions him, makes up crazy elaborate rambling stories, accuses people of very weird shiit (remember when he said all that stuff about how i wouldnt stop a sexual assualt on a child OUT OF NOWHERE IN A CONVERSATION I WASNT EVEN INVOLVED IN?) and then has the nerve to ask people to financially double down on his clownery. yeah, i got a hardon for someone drymounting with all of you, SO SORRY.
The craziest part of this post is I could c/p it to the comments section of a Trump article and it would still make perfect sense.
I'm not someone else.
ldiddy
Art Expert

Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:37 am

ISO GFIII :pint:
RPuzio77
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:39 am

bubbie wrote:Shipping notice! :clap:

Needed to get those Paypal monies released, did the same fudge on the GFII print if I'm remembering correctly.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:43 am

bubbie wrote:Shipping notice! :clap:
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:45 am

From a FB post
Roman Morales wrote:Right now I owe everything to this community. It took a while to get everything straight so we could make sure any release on solid footing. I am committed to getting these out an in people's hand before the end of next week...The only way to regain the trust of the community is to make sure that from here on out my actions will speak louder than my works. And, I guess that word would be ''SHIPPING''
I feel that the timeline is going to need to be updated.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:56 am

35mmpaul wrote:From a FB post
Roman Morales wrote:Right now I owe everything to this community. It took a while to get everything straight so we could make sure any release on solid footing. I am committed to getting these out an in people's hand before the end of next week...The only way to regain the trust of the community is to make sure that from here on out my actions will speak louder than my works. And, I guess that word would be ''SHIPPING''
I feel that the timeline is going to need to be updated.
Merica loves a redemption story. I'm rooting for this to all pan out.
jkw3000
EB Team

Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:06 pm

Eh, we all want it to work out. Entertainment value aside, it sucks to see people getting screwed. If there's skepticism though, it's because we've seen this as a cycle before - GF1 went relatively smooth and seemed to mark a turn after all the burned bridges with artists and printers, only for GF2 shipping to bury it back. Good luck to all the folks who bought one, I guess.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.