Jones to release Raconteurs Sets

General art-related discussion.
jodeci78
Art Expert
Posts: 1934
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:00 am

Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:53 pm

justbehmh wrote:i saw the question already, but is Rob doing ones for their upcoming tour as well? Seeing them in Denver and want to know if I need to stand in line early to get one of these bad boys.
i'm going to go ahead and say yes to that one.
User avatar
justbehmh
Art Expert
Posts: 1177
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Here. There. Everywhere.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:56 pm

I will be in line.
GerryJarcia wrote:oh and coke is only done properly when sniffed of the hardened penis of a homeless man.
rowdyroddy
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Denver

Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:24 pm

justbehmh wrote:I will be in line.
see you there....after a few drinks at Sanchos most likely...
User avatar
justbehmh
Art Expert
Posts: 1177
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Here. There. Everywhere.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:35 pm

you were reading my mind. Count me in.
GerryJarcia wrote:oh and coke is only done properly when sniffed of the hardened penis of a homeless man.
User avatar
higherlimits
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:45 pm

Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:39 am

Anyone in Denver want to get me a poster? I don't seem to know ANYONE who is going to that concert...
User avatar
Kaber
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 366
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:00 am
Location: London Calling

Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:14 am

higherlimits wrote:Anyone in Denver want to get me a poster? I don't seem to know ANYONE who is going to that concert...
Pm me about it
User avatar
lightyears2010
Art Expert
Posts: 8934
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:00 am
Location: 1901 west madison street

Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:15 pm

anyone heard anything about the balance of the sets shipping? i emailed rob but didnt get a reply. i have posters shipped to my office and i'm going on vacation in a couple weeks...dont want the tubes sitting around. ugh.
User avatar
venush13
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 877
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:00 am

Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:51 pm

higherlimits wrote:Anyone in Denver want to get me a poster? I don't seem to know ANYONE who is going to that concert...
Is there a limit to the amount of posters you can get at a show? I'd like to get at least 3 at the Detroit show and hopefully trade w/ some ebeaners who went to different shows. 8)
User avatar
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 15402
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Ithaca, NY

Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:04 pm

lightyears2010 wrote:anyone heard anything about the balance of the sets shipping? i emailed rob but didnt get a reply. i have posters shipped to my office and i'm going on vacation in a couple weeks...dont want the tubes sitting around. ugh.
Have you tried emailing Rob? I've always had success in writing him when I had questions/worries about shipping or other stuff.
Tra la la la la...
User avatar
lightyears2010
Art Expert
Posts: 8934
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:00 am
Location: 1901 west madison street

Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:13 pm

Yamar wrote:
lightyears2010 wrote:anyone heard anything about the balance of the sets shipping? i emailed rob but didnt get a reply. i have posters shipped to my office and i'm going on vacation in a couple weeks...dont want the tubes sitting around. ugh.
Have you tried emailing Rob? I've always had success in writing him when I had questions/worries about shipping or other stuff.
User avatar
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 15402
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Ithaca, NY

Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:05 am

Sorry... bad reader here when it's after midnight... :oops:
Tra la la la la...
willg
Art Expert
Posts: 4307
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Chucktown

Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:32 am

Rob might be waiting for deadbeats like me to make their last payment, which will be this Friday. :)
User avatar
Kaber
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 366
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:00 am
Location: London Calling

Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:53 am

venush13 wrote:
higherlimits wrote:Anyone in Denver want to get me a poster? I don't seem to know ANYONE who is going to that concert...
Is there a limit to the amount of posters you can get at a show? I'd like to get at least 3 at the Detroit show and hopefully trade w/ some ebeaners who went to different shows. 8)
There is usually a limit of 1 or 2 posters per person and upto 100 posters on sale at each show.

I'm also interested in posters for these shows and live in the UK where there should be touring soon.

Anyone going to the US/Canada shows interested in picking one up at a US show and interested in trade? Please PM me
cabbiematt
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:13 pm

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:18 pm

Any word on the second tube shipment? Or is Rob living the high life with naked cow girls feeding him cigarrette after cigarrette? Where are the tooooooooooooobs?
User avatar
higherlimits
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 534
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:45 pm

Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:50 pm

He'll send them eventually, his work is probably just backed up due to the new Raconteurs tour.
Post Reply