The Rory Kurtz Thread

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
Posts: 4619
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am

Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:43 pm

rubberneck wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Now get back to work in the melt hunters thread!
One day Blue, you're gonna need to make that leap to FB, secondhand gossip be damned.
1) Start a Melt Group on FB
2) ???
3) Profit.
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.
User avatar
michaelmillichamp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 703
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:53 am

Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:52 pm

Codeblue wrote:Now get back to work in the melt hunters thread!
Image
User avatar
littleredcap
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 649
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:30 am
Location: USA

Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:20 pm

Catching up on this thread

Image
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16246
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:38 pm

Definitely the darkest timeline
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
binky79
Art Expert
Posts: 6338
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 pm
Location: DFW burbs

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:35 pm

Cant decide which Annihilation poster I like more.
loosehead
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:35 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:40 am

binky79 wrote:Cant decide which Annihilation poster I like more.
Rory Reg or Theo Variant
xDIRTYxDANx
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:42 pm

Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:13 am

binky79 wrote:Cant decide which Annihilation poster I like more.
Silver will probably be the hotter of the two but Im going goldddddd
User avatar
Chandler53
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:26 am

If anyone has copies of The Graduate or Drive they would like to part with at cost due to all of this outrage please PM me. Might be interested. Thanks!
Buckhammer
Art Expert
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 pm
Location: Tejas

Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:42 am

Chandler53 wrote:If anyone has copies of The Graduate or Drive they would like to part with at cost due to all of this outrage please PM me. Might be interested. Thanks!
haha no one will do that, they are going to milk this cow until it is finally put out to pasture. #RememberOMGZise
RobJones wrote:Billy, how Everest was I last night?
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25713
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:29 am

Buckhammer wrote:
Chandler53 wrote:If anyone has copies of The Graduate or Drive they would like to part with at cost due to all of this outrage please PM me. Might be interested. Thanks!
haha no one will do that, they are going to milk this cow until it is finally put out to pasture. #RememberOMGZise
The licking of lips and gleeful anticipation of those in 10+ Ise commissions before she was apparently going to 'blow up' was quite fun to behold. 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
MooseThompson
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 328
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:38 am

rubberneck wrote:
Buckhammer wrote:
Chandler53 wrote:If anyone has copies of The Graduate or Drive they would like to part with at cost due to all of this outrage please PM me. Might be interested. Thanks!
haha no one will do that, they are going to milk this cow until it is finally put out to pasture. #RememberOMGZise
The licking of lips and gleeful anticipation of those in 10+ Ise commissions before she was apparently going to 'blow up' was quite fun to behold. 8)
Are you telling me she's not the next zomg artist anymore? I guess 2 good prints out of 10 will do that.
User avatar
bert
Art Expert
Posts: 1732
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:36 pm

Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:48 am

eh? Other than Princess Bride, Ise has never flipped, has she? Most of the folk that collect her work, just seem to like her work. That's a novel concept for some, I know!
User avatar
bapaik
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 2:40 pm

Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:55 am

I was just thinking about her during the whole Rory/Theo debacle. Just was considering she was a huge deal for a window of time (in my small time collecting, she's been the supernova I've seen burn out), curious if we were living in that same window of time for Rory. I appreciate his art much more, though.
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13790
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:57 am

Don't let facts get in the way of people taking pleasure in the perceived failure of others.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
moviewizguy
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:27 am
Location: Austin, TX

Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:12 am

bert wrote:eh? Other than Princess Bride, Ise has never flipped, has she? Most of the folk that collect her work, just seem to like her work. That's a novel concept for some, I know!
Still relatively new to the hobby, but I like Ise's work a lot. :clap:
Post Reply