Fauntleroy SNOOTY

General art-related discussion.
Baker
Art Expert

Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:48 am

Could we at least make a single "Babs Hype Thread" so he can dump all his posts into a single spot and not clog up the forum with a new "artist" thread nearly every day?
ironjaiden wrote: "'Weener in June' is completely sold out, thanks for the interest"
alittle
Art Freak

Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:48 am

Baker wrote:Could we at least make a single "Babs Hype Thread" so he can dump all his posts into a single spot and not clog up the forum with a new "artist" thread nearly every day?
This.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:50 am

HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert

Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:53 am

Baker wrote:Could we at least make a single "Babs Hype Thread" so he can dump all his posts into a single spot and not clog up the forum with a new "artist" thread nearly every day?
partpat
Art Freak

Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:54 am

1nkling wrote:
partpat wrote:Why does this even deserve a thread ?? OP shamelessly posts the worst drymounting art by some of the worst "artistS" in the game. Look at some of the trash threads he has started , add this to the pile.
One mans trash is another mans gold. Not everyone can post a winner every time and not every artist creates genius.

There are well respected artists on here who I think are awful. Somehow I manage to resist the urge to go into their threads and post that though.

In terms of the forums I'm still a noob but really I think any artists deserves a thread.

What so we should let this EBer clog up the boards FULL of his garbage ass hype threads ??? Spam much?
shagdonk
Art Expert

Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:55 am

HenryGaleWasHere wrote:
CHR1S
Art Expert

Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:59 am

1nkling wrote:
partpat wrote:Why does this even deserve a thread ?? OP shamelessly posts the worst drymounting art by some of the worst "artistS" in the game. Look at some of the trash threads he has started , add this to the pile.
One mans trash is another mans gold. Not everyone can post a winner every time and not every artist creates genius.

There are well respected artists on here who I think are awful. Somehow I manage to resist the urge to go into their threads and post that though.

In terms of the forums I'm still a noob but really I think any artists deserves a thread.
Sorry, but that's just BS. This is an art forum and people have opinions, both positive and negative. To expect everyone to only speak here when they have something nice to say won't fly. If you're afraid of critical feedback then maybe this isn't the right forum to start a thread on. Every artist has a right to a thread, but not every artist should expect that thread to be full of rainbows and puppy dogs. With art comes critique, both positive and negative. You can't censor out the negative because it might hurt someones feelings, or more likely because it does't serve someones agenda which is what appears to be happening here. It's really shameful that anyone would defend censoring posts. I read the entire thread before it was censored. None of the deleted posts were derogatory. They did poke fun but they were certainly not derogatory.
Last edited by CHR1S on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
alittle
Art Freak

Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:00 pm

Agree wholeheartedly, CHR1S
maroozer
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:41 pm

If I made fudge art like this...I would hope people would tell me. And, if my fudge was spammed in a public forum, I would hope people would post pics like this:
ToonKiller
Art Expert

Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:52 pm

It only clogs up the board cause some can't help put post in the treads instead of just letting it die.

No different than the 3-4 Pokemon fudge print threads or mondo always at the top with the latest greatest batman, ironman, gremlins dogshit. Who cares? Everyone likes different art and I'm entertained by people who like fudge art the same as when I'm excited about the dumb fudge I like.

When you stop being funny and start taking it personally you're just an idiot.
babbtke
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:48 pm

shoeless
Art Expert

Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:04 pm

alittle wrote:Agree wholeheartedly, CHR1S
steub13
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:19 pm

NEWPORTS69 wrote:Image
This is hilarious... :clap:
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:35 pm

These streets artist sure hate making money.

It's a good thing too, I believe their days of making money on this type of art are coming to a quick end.

:toilet:
aahnutz
EB Team

Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:38 pm

CHR1S wrote:
1nkling wrote:

Sorry, but that's just BS. This is an art forum and people have opinions, both positive and negative. To expect everyone to only speak here when they have something nice to say won't fly. If you're afraid of critical feedback then maybe this isn't the right forum to start a thread on. Every artist has a right to a thread, but not every artist should expect that thread to be full of rainbows and puppy dogs. With art comes critique, both positive and negative. You can't censor out the negative because it might hurt someones feelings, or more likely because it does't serve someones agenda which is what appears to be happening here. It's really shameful that anyone would defend censoring posts. I read the entire thread before it was censored. None of the deleted posts were derogatory. They did poke fun but they were certainly not derogatory.
The glamour shots were off topic. They added nothing to the discussion.
If people don't appreciate seeing threads started by a particular member of the forum, they can use the "foe" function. Problem solved.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.