Ise Ananphada of Thailand

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25690
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Codeblue wrote:Luls. E10(12?) eats those comishes for lunch.
Hype!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
spiper64
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:09 am

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:32 pm

Kramerica wrote:Don't forget about those Tyler S. jawns! Or is it T. Stout?
Wrestlefest is my baby and will never deny it. Wrestling needs to be in the art world so by God Pipeman made it happen.
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13759
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:40 pm

spiper64 wrote:
Kramerica wrote:Don't forget about those Tyler S. jawns! Or is it T. Stout?
Wrestlefest is my baby and will never deny it. Wrestling needs to be in the art world so by God Pipeman made it happen.
That guy is a hack though. Whatever you paid him it was way too much.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
spiper64
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:09 am

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:43 pm

Kramerica wrote:
spiper64 wrote:
Kramerica wrote:Don't forget about those Tyler S. jawns! Or is it T. Stout?
Wrestlefest is my baby and will never deny it. Wrestling needs to be in the art world so by God Pipeman made it happen.
That guy is a hack though. Whatever you paid him it was way too much.
Is he a Stout rip? Yep, but he is good at it I asked Stout a while back to do it he said no. So as the ole saying goes. There is more than one way to skin a cat. In the end everyone loved it and we got a great wrestling print.
User avatar
letstalkprints
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:48 pm

this thread turnin into Pipeman of Commishland, cant complain I joined in, pipeman reminds me of lavar ball
I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.
spiper64
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:09 am

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:51 pm

letstalkprints wrote:this thread turnin into Pipeman of Commishland, cant complain I joined in, pipeman reminds me of lavar ball
I got tickets on sell year round
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52399
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:55 pm

jmagee87 wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Luls. E10(12?) eats those comishes for lunch.
Maybe og e10 back when billy was running things. The e10(40) of recent times aint all that great aside from maybe 1-2 things
They ain't the ones who put out all those James Jean jawns?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
spiper64
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:09 am

Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Codeblue wrote:
jmagee87 wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Luls. E10(12?) eats those comishes for lunch.
Maybe og e10 back when billy was running things. The e10(40) of recent times aint all that great aside from maybe 1-2 things
They ain't the ones who put out all those James Jean jawns?
1. Not a James Jean fan and I despise Blade Runner
2. For every 1 good E10 print put out 3.

Over the top
Twin Peaks: Fire walk with me

As I said I am the master of all and no one can touch me E10 like Toys r Us is yesterday's news.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52399
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:05 pm

I mean it ain't like there's much competition. It's that bird who raised a fudge load of dough for her hubby's cancer then bailed, that duke who made those #epic LOTR posters, that wacko racist Trumper in Texas, E40, that stooge group with GBD, and you. Did I miss anyone?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
spiper64
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:09 am

Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:09 pm

Codeblue wrote:I mean it ain't like there's much competition. It's that bird who raised a fudge load of dough for her hubby's cancer then bailed, that duke who made those #epic LOTR posters, that wacko racist Trumper in Texas, E40, that stooge group with GBD, and you. Did I miss anyone?

I do more with less and that makes me the best. Bottom line
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16216
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:12 pm

Do less
...
...
That's what she said
spiper64
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:09 am

Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:13 pm

finneganm wrote:Do less
Haha shouldn't you be defending people in the house party thread
User avatar
letstalkprints
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:15 pm

this how you talk when you are "directing" the "best of the best"?
I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.
spiper64
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 405
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:09 am

Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:16 pm

letstalkprints wrote:this how you talk when you are "directing" the "best of the best"?

You best show some respect talking to the Pipedaddy
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6243
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:17 pm

What’s in the pipe?
Post Reply