GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:56 am

All of those look great Clem! The 2 OG's :drool: :clap:
I'm not someone else.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:42 pm

Big clemm killin it. His scarab and panic's perched has me sending mine off next week to be framed. Cheers!
ImageT.K.C.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:45 pm

ImageT.K.C.
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:37 pm

I'm confused by this requirement. Does this mean I need 15 art prints with at least one of these editions requirements, or just 5 art prints total with a run of 100 or less?

"3. 15 Art prints - 10" x 10" minimum. 3 editions of 50 or less, 4 editions of 75 or less, or 5 editions of 100 or less. All must be signed and numbered. Or 12 framed art prints with the same edition requirements. "

Here's what I've got. I believe I'm getting closer. 15 art prints is a big cause, especially considering I don't collect minis.

GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:07 pm

Bryn - you are a framing machine. It's all I can do to keep pace :cheers:

Daniel > I need to have a mod amend the first page to reflect the change made for entry with 10 framed prints. There are no size requirements for the framed prints. This should be an easier mark for people to hit, along with being less confusing.

To answer your question; the original intent was that you had to meet one of those requirements with your 15 art prints and it didn't matter if the remaining prints were numbered.

:cheers:
I'm not someone else.
glassonfire
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:23 pm

GoBluePanic wrote:Bryn - you are a framing machine. It's all I can do to keep pace :cheers:

Daniel > I need to have a mod amend the first page to reflect the change made for entry with 10 framed prints. There are no size requirements for the framed prints. This should be an easier mark for people to hit, along with being less confusing.

To answer your question; the original intent was that you had to meet one of those requirements with your 15 art prints and it didn't matter if the remaining prints were numbered.

Are there still edition size requirements for the framed prints? I mostly collect minis But Ive been framing em up left and right.
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:59 pm

glassonfire wrote:
GoBluePanic wrote:Bryn - you are a framing machine. It's all I can do to keep pace :cheers:

Are there still edition size requirements for the framed prints? I mostly collect minis But Ive been framing em up left and right.
No, there are no edition /size or edition size requirements for framed prints. The more collectors, the merrier.

Post some pics of your frame-ups!

I'm not someone else.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:24 pm

Some purp 7x7s that match the gnome.

ImageT.K.C.
glassonfire
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:29 am

So this is all the stuff I have framed. Some of the frameups may not be the fanciest. But Im so happy to be able to look at them every day. Excuse the askew frames in the mini caravan pic, its an old pic and has since been realigned.

And I know these are just micros but I just put these on my desk at work today and it really changes the workspace for me. Excited to add more to the office in the coming weeks! Bugs and bably bliss bugs next to be framed!
Last edited by glassonfire on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
glassonfire
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:02 am

And here are the ones that are due to be framed soon. I want to give these some more serious frameups so its taking me a bit longer to gather funds.

This first one is special to me. I ordered a magnet pack and it didnt ship for an extra two weeks or so. I got this sketch on the back of a baby bliss apologizing for the delay. Marq is the man!
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:40 pm

:clap: glassonfire. I used to have the night owl sticker behind my desk but took it down. I need to bring in another print to hang put in here. What's the story behind the little note / drawing? Very cool btw.
I'm not someone else.
glassonfire
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:02 pm

GoBluePanic wrote::clap: glassonfire. I used to have the night owl sticker behind my desk but took it down. I need to bring in another print to hang put in here. What's the story behind the little note / drawing? Very cool btw.
The sketch is on the back of the baby bliss pictured and came with my magnet pack. The pack shipped out about 2 weeks behind the others and included an extra magnet (the green foil bug) and this sketch apologizing for the delay. I hope all of my packages start showing up late ;)
bryndavies
Art Expert

Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:07 pm

Black bliss bug is hot. Sketch is cool too.
ImageT.K.C.
zefarrett
Art Freak

Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:06 pm

a few weeks ago i got a picture of just about all my OGs/concepts/doodles (i think i forgot some). was quite nerve racking! had to put the puppy away for it. :lol:
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
bryndavies
Art Expert

Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:46 pm

Three freshies coming my way soon.

ImageT.K.C.