So we are getting into pins now?

General art-related discussion.
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:56 am

matowest wrote:
dweebofthedead wrote:I won't post anymore
:heart:
acidburn wrote:not sure why youre apologizing? Your posts have led to many people purchasing things including us.

And no offense to Mfaith but he constantly posts things that I don't connect to. Would never ask him to stop posting.
Thanks for the kind word, Joe!

I kind of feel like this was directed at me:
mfaith wrote: And that Stephen King one as a Burger King menu... What the hell does Stephen King have to do with Burger King, except they share a name...? Being a longtime reader of King's work, that's just ludicrous.
To me, it comes off as, "why are you posting this 'ludicrous' stuff on the boards?"

Anyways, sorry, mfaith, I guess I'll keep posting :D
Last edited by dweebofthedead on Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
MJGallicchio
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:57 am

35mmpaul wrote:Pins are accessories. That's like complaining about ties, or socks, or cuff links, or tshirts with designs you don't like.
drymount Socks!
cotis
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:00 am

mfaith wrote:

Ok, putting my virtual foot down on these pins. They started off being pretty clever. And some of them still art. But a lot of the recent ones i've seen are big time stretches. Like what the drymount does "Invest in Art" have to do with the price is right? And that Stephen King one as a Burger King menu... What the hell does Stephen King have to do with Burger King, except they share a name...? Being a longtime reader of King's work, that's just ludicrous. Sorry to those who are heavily invested in this, but it's getting into shark jump territory super quick.
but we can all buy into the Horkey pins right?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm adding the pins to the database here, gimme dem EB points.
acidburn
Art Daddy

Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:05 am

To me, it comes off as, "why are you posting this 'ludicrous' stuff on the boards?"
We are talking about pins here....

The things I saw at the Phan Art show I still can't get out of my head.
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:07 am

acidburn wrote:
We are talking about pins here....

The things I saw at the Phan Art show I still can't get out of my head.
Truth.

Thanks for making me come to my senses, Joe :D

Can't wait for the pin drop today :twisted:
Z0MBIEproof
Art Connoisseur

Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:24 am

^^^ what did I miss.
...pin drama? Really....
Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image ~ Image
1000steps
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:29 am

Always important to remember: many people who exist outside the ExpressoBeans world see this whole enterprise as a shark jump.

Already we are flying through the air, gnashing teeth inches below us. Feel it like the Fonz...

Welcome to the sleaze pit
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:48 am

Z0MBIEproof wrote:^^^ what did I miss.
...pin drama? Really....
Kind of. I guess I'm a drama queen :lol:
bran
Art Connoisseur

Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:59 am

Well you both seem like good gents, there's dumb stuff in every "hobby", we all get a little frustrated with it sometimes too and having a keyboard allows us to vent a little about it, hopefully we do it well and hopefully we don't bother the good people in the process. DOTD and mfaith, you boys both help this place out a lot and have both helped many individuals too, so don't stop posting. :D
Symposium
Art Connoisseur

Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:30 am

bran wrote:Well you both seem like good gents, there's dumb stuff in every "hobby", we all get a little frustrated with it sometimes too and having a keyboard allows us to vent a little about it, hopefully we do it well and hopefully we don't bother the good people in the process. DOTD and mfaith, you boys both help this place out a lot and have both helped many individuals too, so don't stop posting. :D

:wink:
bran
Art Connoisseur

Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:47 pm

dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:51 pm

bran wrote:Well you both seem like good gents, there's dumb stuff in every "hobby", we all get a little frustrated with it sometimes too and having a keyboard allows us to vent a little about it, hopefully we do it well and hopefully we don't bother the good people in the process. DOTD and mfaith, you boys both help this place out a lot and have both helped many individuals too, so don't stop posting. :D
Lets hug it out

dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:04 pm

dweebofthedead wrote:
Bottleneck/Pinpinz wrote:The Anti-Christ comes to @pinpinzny tomorrow. #starbucks #coffee #devil #redcup @mrflorey
http://www.pinpinz.com/products/the-red-cup
jmagee87
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:17 pm

cotis wrote:
mfaith wrote:

Ok, putting my virtual foot down on these pins. They started off being pretty clever. And some of them still art. But a lot of the recent ones i've seen are big time stretches. Like what the drymount does "Invest in Art" have to do with the price is right? And that Stephen King one as a Burger King menu... What the hell does Stephen King have to do with Burger King, except they share a name...? Being a longtime reader of King's work, that's just ludicrous. Sorry to those who are heavily invested in this, but it's getting into shark jump territory super quick.
but we can all buy into the Horkey pins right?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm adding the pins to the database here, gimme dem EB points.
:heart:
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:20 pm

If ya don't like pins, don't come in the pin thread! Boom!