New Jboy Print

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
mrkyuss
Art God
Posts: 26878
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am
Location: Melbourne

Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:47 am

Kevlondon wrote:Hopefully putting this in the right thread! drymounting love this one and Looking forward to this one being a print definitely noteworthy. I hear jboy is signed up to artrepublic and also another well known online printers for 2016 :notworthy:

http://instagram.com/p/_zfcoqu5q7/


Imagine if Kev from London was actually Banksy. That would almosy be enough for a new MBW doco.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 14084
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:58 am

I get a kick out of the fact that the mere suggestion that JBoy might Banksy probably gives JBoy a woody lasting for days.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert
Posts: 2498
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:21 am

:vomit:
User avatar
Noah0189
Art Expert
Posts: 2362
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:36 am

image.png
acidburn wrote:...Was one of those bootleg Spidermans that looked like a luchador and showed my excuse for a bulge.
User avatar
MaxCollinsII
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:55 pm

When is the Googley Eye fish coming? I Love that piece? Anyone know anything more?
The Original Pure Hemp Rolling Papers NOT Made In CHINA Unlike A Lot Of Our Competitors

PartPat: "All of Eb is one big mondo joke really."
User avatar
Noah0189
Art Expert
Posts: 2362
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:25 am

Image I posted above is by Alfredo Martirena, who also did this:
image.jpeg
Which has a similar concept to Jboy's latest print with the giraffe...
acidburn wrote:...Was one of those bootleg Spidermans that looked like a luchador and showed my excuse for a bulge.
Kevlondon
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:08 pm

MaxCollinsII wrote:When is the Googley Eye fish coming? I Love that piece? Anyone know anything more?






Last edited by Kevlondon on Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevlondon
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:12 pm

Noah0189 wrote:Image I posted above is by Alfredo Martirena, who also did this:
image.jpeg
Which has a similar concept to Jboy's latest print with the giraffe...
Bit late to the party on this one. I do not see how thats similar in the slightest to be honest apart from it has clouds?
The idea in the daydreamer print is that creativity comes from having your head in the clouds, hence why his head is more colorful. i dont even understand that image you posted or what the message is!
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 14084
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:49 pm

Hi Jboy!
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
canuck
Art Freak
Posts: 10991
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: US of A

Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:42 am

Kevlondon wrote: The idea in the daydreamer print is that creativity comes from having your head in the clouds, hence why his head is more colorful.
....so you are Jboy??


I for one.....am shocked.
Image
Kevlondon
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Kevlondon
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:11 pm

canuck wrote:
Kevlondon wrote: The idea in the daydreamer print is that creativity comes from having your head in the clouds, hence why his head is more colorful.
....so you are Jboy??


I for one.....am shocked.

What because i understand the idea im the artist?!
Still nope!!
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 6929
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:20 pm

^ Luls

That rainbow is genius :notworthy:
User avatar
canuck
Art Freak
Posts: 10991
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: US of A

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:33 pm

You are still my boy kevlondon.
Image
samuraiwriter
Art Expert
Posts: 2743
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:00 am

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:49 pm

Image
Post Reply