All things POSE

General art-related discussion.
Post Reply
User avatar
technique
Art Expert
Posts: 3425
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:39 am
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Tue May 05, 2015 5:29 pm

Not sure how this dude doesn't have a thread yet, but his stuff is super cool. He is from the MSK (mad society kings) crew and has been doing some crazy work lately. This is a thread dedicated to all his works and any news on print releases, murals, general news, etc.

His official instagram-
@tenderj

Contact-
contactpose@hellopose.com



First up it looks like he has a new edition of what looks to be his painting "Burn" with Popinked who did his amazing "Blot" print.
"I was so impressed with the last edition from last year we decided to bring @popinked in studio to work hand in hand with them for the next print release. Details coming soon."
Image
Image
"Burn"
Image
"Blot"
Image
Mural from last years Art Alliance in Chicago.
aibohphobia
Art Expert
Posts: 3155
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Tue May 05, 2015 5:30 pm

Really dig his work. Waiting for the right print for me to come along.
Image _ Image
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12307
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Tue May 05, 2015 5:30 pm

aibohphobia wrote:Really dig his work.
Image
User avatar
bootstrut
Art Expert
Posts: 1123
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:10 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Tue May 05, 2015 5:43 pm

Love Pose's style. I own Blot and Doll 3 and they're outstanding in person. Top quality prints
User avatar
EG8
Art Expert
Posts: 1363
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:24 pm
Contact:

Tue May 05, 2015 5:57 pm

B O S S
Image Image Image
User avatar
skis007
Art Expert
Posts: 3308
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:37 pm
Location: Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles
Contact:

Tue May 05, 2015 6:42 pm

I love his use of colors.
Image
chat.mvn.ms:6697 #eb
User avatar
skis007
Art Expert
Posts: 3308
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:37 pm
Location: Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles
Contact:

Tue May 05, 2015 6:43 pm

I'm really liking what he's putting out.
Image
chat.mvn.ms:6697 #eb
cmodart
Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Tue May 05, 2015 7:42 pm

Loving POSE. will post some pic one day of my collection
suss
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:53 am
Location: Sydney

Tue May 05, 2015 7:51 pm

cmodart wrote:Loving POSE. will post some pic one day of my collection
Yes please :pint:
User avatar
technique
Art Expert
Posts: 3425
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:39 am
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Wed May 06, 2015 1:52 pm

Ok these look impressive :drool: :drool:

Image
POSE

“BURN”

15 Color Hand Pulled Screen Print

Mohawk Super_ne UltraWhite, 160 lb cover

22x30”

Deckled Edges

Signed by POSE

Edition of 75

Only 1 print per person. If more are ordered your ENTIRE order will be refunded.

$400





POSE

“BURN” – Hand Embellished by POSE

15 Color Hand Pulled Screen Print

Mohawk Super_ne UltraWhite, 160 lb cover

22x30”

Deckled Edges

Signed by POSE

Edition of 25

Only 1 print per person. If more are ordered your ENTIRE order will be refunded.

$550
Cucoogallery
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:30 am

Wed May 06, 2015 2:35 pm

Well I guess keeping things under the radar from 'non-aware art aficionados' is not the way things work around here. :hanging:

On the other hand, it's great to see Pose getting some love around here. This new print looks to be another knockout.


technique wrote:Ok these look impressive :drool: :drool:

Image
POSE

“BURN”

15 Color Hand Pulled Screen Print

Mohawk Super_ne UltraWhite, 160 lb cover

22x30”

Deckled Edges

Signed by POSE

Edition of 75

Only 1 print per person. If more are ordered your ENTIRE order will be refunded.

$400





POSE

“BURN” – Hand Embellished by POSE

15 Color Hand Pulled Screen Print

Mohawk Super_ne UltraWhite, 160 lb cover

22x30”

Deckled Edges

Signed by POSE

Edition of 25

Only 1 print per person. If more are ordered your ENTIRE order will be refunded.

$550
User avatar
technique
Art Expert
Posts: 3425
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:39 am
Location: Cincinnati
Contact:

Wed May 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Cucoogallery wrote:Well I guess keeping things under the radar from 'non-aware art aficionados' is not the way things work around here. :hanging:

On the other hand, it's great to see Pose getting some love around here. This new print looks to be another knockout.
I wouldn't be worried so much about here when CNN featured him to the world.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/11/world/str ... file-pose/
Cucoogallery
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:30 am

Wed May 06, 2015 2:58 pm

technique wrote:
Cucoogallery wrote:Well I guess keeping things under the radar from 'non-aware art aficionados' is not the way things work around here. :hanging:

On the other hand, it's great to see Pose getting some love around here. This new print looks to be another knockout.
I wouldn't be worried so much about here when CNN featured him to the world.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/11/world/str ... file-pose/
For sure. And that CNN segment is awesome and well deserved. Love having the privilege of seeing his work pop around Chicago when he's in town. Still a few on his website that I don't know the exact location of. If anyone has info of locations, please chime in. The only ones i've spotted are the Art Alliance, Waataah piece and the one on 18th in Pilsen...
User avatar
HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert
Posts: 2403
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Wed May 06, 2015 2:59 pm

Reminds me of DFace or Tristan Eaton.
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
Posts: 5072
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Wed May 06, 2015 3:04 pm

Cucoogallery wrote:
technique wrote:
Cucoogallery wrote:Well I guess keeping things under the radar from 'non-aware art aficionados' is not the way things work around here. :hanging:

On the other hand, it's great to see Pose getting some love around here. This new print looks to be another knockout.
I wouldn't be worried so much about here when CNN featured him to the world.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/11/world/str ... file-pose/
For sure. And that CNN segment is awesome and well deserved. Love having the privilege of seeing his work pop around Chicago when he's in town. Still a few on his website that I don't know the exact location of. If anyone has info of locations, please chime in. The only ones i've spotted are the Art Alliance, Waataah piece and the one on 18th in Pilsen...
Beter yet, if anyone has info, keep
Cucogallery wrote:things under the radar from 'non-aware art aficionados'
Post Reply