Static Medium Fine Art Printing News & Announcements

General art-related discussion.
cmatthews11
Art Expert

Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:36 pm

Just want to give kudos Leah and everyone else over at Static Medium. Printed up a Banksy for me for fun earlier this year:

Also printed up some giclees for our screening of 12 Monkeys by Zeb Love:

cutterbutter
Art Expert

Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:36 pm

cmatthews11 wrote:Just want to give kudos Leah and everyone else over at Static Medium. Printed up a Banksy for me for fun earlier this year:

DAMN. want.
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:02 pm

Hey everyone!

Just an update: All ThinkspacePrints orders have shipped out today. This includes the recent Brian Mashburn and Nosego prints as well as orders placed this morning. Tracking numbers will be emailed to everyone tomorrow.

If you ordered both Nosego prints we sent you matching numbers. :)

In the future I'll try to post in here as various batches of prints and editions get mailed out so keep an eye on this page if you ever grab anything from us, ThinkspacePrints or any of the artists we handle fulfillment for.

Follow us on Instagram for updates and fun little oddities like the one below:

"Ever seen an (unofficial) @audkawa variant? This is the result of an extremely rare printer error. Maybe 1/15,000 prints come out in new color variations like this. We're loving the purple!"

Last edited by StaticMedium on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
golobulus
Art Expert

Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:10 pm

^^^ I like it and I'll take it :D
MaxCollinsII
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:55 pm

That is pretty nice looking to me. Any chance you want to reward a random Ebeans member?
In case you say Yes, I wil start the list for you Soma and thank you for the opportunity :)

1. Golobulus
2. MaxCollins
The Original Pure Hemp® Rolling Papers :ziggi: made in Spain, unlike some of our competitors
PartPat: "All of Eb is one big mondo joke really."
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:03 pm

Luls.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
MaxCollinsII
Art Connoisseur

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:16 am

MaxCollinsII wrote:That is pretty nice looking to me. Any chance you want to reward a random Ebeans member?
In case you say Yes, I wil start the list for you Soma and thank you for the opportunity :)

1. Golobulus
2. MaxCollins
3. CodeBlue ;)
The Original Pure Hemp® Rolling Papers :ziggi: made in Spain, unlike some of our competitors
PartPat: "All of Eb is one big mondo joke really."
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:11 pm

The first wave of Audrey Kawasaki's 'It was You' prints have mailed out. All international unframed orders have been shipped. Some time next week we'll be shipping out another 500+ unframed prints as well as the first wave of framed prints.

Thanks for being patient with us!
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:53 pm

We're getting really excited for MondoCon! We've got lot of fun things planned including a few surprises.

Audrey Kawasaki will be attending MondoCon with us and not only will 50 copies of "Forget Me Not" be offered for sale, but we'll also be opening up our archives and offering some of her older, sold out prints for sale as well. Many of these will be very limited Artist Proofs. This will also likely be the one time that "Forget Me Not" is ever sold; online or in person.

We're also pleased to announce releases from Brian Mashburn and J.A.W. Cooper. Mashburn's painting will be available for sale in addition to a print run. More details to come.

Image Image

Image Image
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:16 pm

Tomorrow, Tuesday 10/13 at 12:30pm PST we'll be releasing our remaining Mondocon inventory on our web shop (http://staticmedium.com/shop/). This includes prints from J.A.W. Cooper, Dan Quintana, Brian Mashburn, N.C. Winters, Sam Wolfe Connelly and possibly the Camilla d'Errica we deubted at the con. Supplies are limited so grab them while they're hot!

Thanks for the support and to everyone who came out to our booth during Mondocon. Prices, edition, sizes, etc can be found on our instagram. https://instagram.com/staticmedium/

Image Image

Image Image

mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:03 pm

You guys really had a great booth at the con. And it was great meeting Audrey. Thanks for everything. :cheers:
So it goes...
Jon1701
Art Expert

Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:46 pm

mfaith wrote:You guys really had a great booth at the con. And it was great meeting Audrey. Thanks for everything. :cheers:

^^ :pint:
“Encapsulate the spirit of melancholy. Easy. Boom, a sad desk. Boom, sad wall. It’s art. Anything is anything.”
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:36 pm

Thanks guys!

All Mondocon prints are now live on http://staticmedium.com/shop/ so check them out if there's anything that caught your eye.

Looking forward to doing more conventions in the future!
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:17 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know all website orders up to today's have shipped out. Tomorrow is USPS's Christmas deadline so everything should arrive in time for the holidays! :D

Also, we're starting a new giveaway over on our Instagram account called #FreePrintFriday. We'll do our best to once a week give away a print that we've produced. Simply tag three of your friends in our post and we'll select a winner the next day. Cover the cost of shipping and the print is all yours!

First up is Sam Wolfe Connelly's 'Elixir" print.

Head on over to our IG to enter!

https://www.instagram.com/p/_ceui0iuNF/ ... aticmedium
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:36 pm

Entered. Thanks dude! Really cool of you guys to have such a generous promotion. :clap:
So it goes...