chan011
Art Expert

Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:46 am

RambosRemodeler wrote:Please make that happen
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:07 pm

Oh, it's happening! :)

And just a reminder, today we'll be releasing very limited quantities of Miss Van's newest prints.

Miss Van
Palomita 1 & Palomita 2
Moab Entrada 290 gsm
Archival Cotton Rag

Image Image

These will be available in two different sizes for a total of four prints.

They are available as a 24''x32'' edition of 75 for $355 each ($710 for the set)

or as a 12''x16'' edition of 120 for $165 each ($330 for the set)

Static Medium will have 1/3 of the total edition available for sale on Tuesday, March 24th at 2pm PST on our website (http://staticmedium.com/shop/)
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:22 am

Keep an eye on our instagram for news about the collaborative print with Esao Andrews and Tristan Eaton. We'll also be starting a new mailing list soon for the full reveal of edition size, price, time, etc. Thanks for your support!
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:41 am

Omg yes!!!!!!!! :drool:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
DarkenedShrine
Art Expert

Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:59 am

Good stuff!!
ImageImageImage
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 13, 2015 5:56 pm

Lots of news!

First off, we're going to MondoCon and we're SUPER EXCITED! Audrey Kawasaki will be joining us so get ready for some exclusive release action and perhaps even a shot at our archives! We'll also be working hard to represent a number of other talented artists at MondoCon and do our best to provide a selection of the highest quality prints you'll find anywhere.

The Tristan Eaton/Esao Andrews print collaboration is just waiting on Tristan getting back to the United States. We have a couple special surprises planned for this release that I'm sure everyone will love.

Lastly, we're having a huge instagram contest with some amazing prizes. Details below:

Static Medium was originally founded to make prints for Audrey Kawasaki, and this year marks our 10th anniversary working together. We're so happy for all of the support everyone has provided over the years and want to do something extra special to mark the occasion. So we put together this giveaway to reward all of our fans, followers and friends.

We'll be posting for 10 days and each day showcasing a print that Static Medium has made for Audrey starting with one from 2006 and working our way up to the present. 10 winners will be randomly selected at the end of the contest and each will receive a brand new limited edition print AND an original drawing by Audrey.

To Enter follow these 3 steps:

Follow @AudKawa & @StaticMedium and tag us in your post

Post a picture on IG of your favorite Audrey Kawasaki print made by @StaticMedium. Or perhaps a piece that was never printed that you'd like to see Static Medium print some day.

This can be a photo of a print you already own, or an image from the internet, etc. You can even repost one of ours!

Hashtag #AudreyKawasaki, #StaticMedium & #10AudreyStaticGiveaway.

And don't forget to make your profile public!

One entry per person to qualify. Good luck and thank you so much for the support and love!

StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:23 pm

We've got a new print release and a giveaway this week! Enter on IG for a chance to win a print hand embellished by both Esao & Tristan.

This is the mural collaboration by Esao Andrews and Tristan Eaton that we're immensely proud to have on the front of our studio. The print is an edition of 200 and will be $100. It measures 20"x24" and will be released on Static Medium's website this Friday (6/12) at 11am pst.

Esao Andrews and Tristan Eaton both hand embellished a number of prints and these will be randomly mixed into orders so anyone buying a copy will have a chance of receiving one. We'll also be giving away one copy of a print embellished by both artists. All you you need to do to enter is post a picture (on instagram) of the mural or the print, it can be one you took or a repost, while mentioning @esao, @tristaneaton and @staticmedium. Use the hashtags #StaticMuralGiveaway, #EsaoAndrews, #TristanEaton and #StaticMedium and that's it. One entry per person please. We'll select a winner Friday morning. Thank you so much for the support!

Image Image
shibby
Art Expert

Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:24 am

very nice. Whats the title of the print?
IWish
Art Expert

Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:51 am

I originally posted the giveaway stuff at twitter by mistake. Came here and saw that it had to be posted on instagram. lol...I have no idea if I posted it the right way. Gave it a good shot, I'm sure my post is out in the aether, somewhere.

I've had the twitter fudge down for awhile now. instagram is a whole new thing for me. Probably won't be doing that again. #olddognewtricksainthappening

GL to all...
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:49 pm

If anyone is unsure if they entered the contest correctly you're welcome to private message me your IG username and I can check for you.
MaxCollinsII
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:47 pm

shibby wrote:very nice. Whats the title of the print?
HELLO STATIC, HELLO
The Original Pure Hemp® Rolling Papers :ziggi: made in Spain, unlike some of our competitors
PartPat: "All of Eb is one big mondo joke really."
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:59 pm

MaxCollinsII wrote:
shibby wrote:very nice. Whats the title of the print?
HELLO STATIC, HELLO

I already spoke with shibby privately. The piece hasn't been named yet. Esao and Tristan are working on it and once I hear back from them I will let everyone know.
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:14 pm

We *really* like giving away art! We just started our next giveaway with the super rad Hans Walør. This is a quick one over Tuesday morning so don't sleep on it. From IG:

What's that? Another giveaway? You're damn right it is. @hvalor is giving away a limited edition print as well as 3 original drawings!

The piece pictured is titled "Epiphany" and measures in at 21"x28". Printed by @staticmedium. It's an edition of only 30 and goes on sale Tuesday morning at 10am PST on @hvalor's website. Everyone who buys the print on Tuesday morning will have a chance at winning one of 3 original drawings (1 of them is pictured here). With an edition of only 30 that's a 10% chance of getting some free, original art!

We're also giving away print # 1/30. For a chance at that just follow these three simple steps:

Post your favorite image of @hvalor's artwork on your IG. It can be a repost of his, something from your own collection or a picture you pulled off the Web. Creative/inspirational comments are always appreciated.

Be sure to include @hvalor, @staticmedium, #hanswalor and #epiphanypainting and follow us both.

Set your account to public and enter by Tuesday morning which is when we'll be selecting a winner. That's it! Good luck and thank you for the continued support!

P.S. - This is a slightly cropped photo so you can't see quite all of the print.
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:27 am

Monday at 10am PST on our website we will be releasing a new print with Wendy Ortiz. It will be an edition of 50; full details to come tomorrow!

One lucky person will be randomly selected from the 50 and have an original drawing included in their tube. Good luck. :D

Image Image
StaticMedium
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:41 pm

Only 4 copies left of Feeding My Flame! Grab one before they're gone forever. Thanks to everyone who grabbed one and good luck to anyone crossing their fingers for the OG. :)