David Welker's Bowel Movements

General art-related discussion.
Locked
User avatar
kevinkenly1
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 494
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 am

Wed May 18, 2016 8:29 pm

danielpmcauliffe wrote:Even tho I'm not part of this club, this showed up today. Love it. Only my second Welker. Have Maintenance of the Bear as well. I'm ISO a Vow big time.

Image

Beautiful, keep collecting, we want ya in the group!!!
Image
User avatar
kevinkenly1
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 494
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 am

Wed May 18, 2016 8:30 pm

dodgers77 wrote:
kevinkenly1 wrote:
dodgers77 wrote:AOTW 2 weeks in a row ! Congrats !! :clap:

You should consider voting for The Path, let's make David win three weeks in a row!!!
:clap:

Wow :notworthy: AOTW 3 weeks in a row :clap: :clap: :clap: Is 4 in a row out of the question ?
Vote for Rising Tides and we'll make it happen! May is Welker Month on EB!!!!!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Image
User avatar
bmerel
Art Expert
Posts: 6333
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Wed May 18, 2016 8:30 pm

kevinkenly1 wrote:
bmerel wrote:
kevinkenly1 wrote:Think I made a trade for a framed Rising Tides tonight!


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

YES YES YES YES...yes.
Hit a road bump, hopefully it goes through

give me his number. i'll threaten with knives.

:ziggi:
User avatar
kevinkenly1
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 494
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 am

Wed May 18, 2016 8:31 pm

bmerel wrote:
kevinkenly1 wrote:
bmerel wrote:
kevinkenly1 wrote:Think I made a trade for a framed Rising Tides tonight!


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

YES YES YES YES...yes.
Hit a road bump, hopefully it goes through

give me his number. i'll threaten with knives.

:ziggi:

Ha! Love ya, McGoo!
Image
User avatar
danielpmcauliffe
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 908
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:29 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT

Wed May 18, 2016 9:18 pm

kevinkenly1 wrote:
danielpmcauliffe wrote:Even tho I'm not part of this club, this showed up today. Love it. Only my second Welker. Have Maintenance of the Bear as well. I'm ISO a Vow big time.

Image

Beautiful, keep collecting, we want ya in the group!!!
I've got a bunch on the way from Fun City. PB just needs to stop by my place. Peace in the Valley, Letters, BvB, Desert Has No Mercy reg.
User avatar
kevinkenly1
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 494
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 am

Wed May 18, 2016 9:45 pm

danielpmcauliffe wrote:
kevinkenly1 wrote:
danielpmcauliffe wrote:Even tho I'm not part of this club, this showed up today. Love it. Only my second Welker. Have Maintenance of the Bear as well. I'm ISO a Vow big time.

Image

Beautiful, keep collecting, we want ya in the group!!!
I've got a bunch on the way from Fun City. PB just needs to stop by my place. Peace in the Valley, Letters, BvB, Desert Has No Mercy reg.
Awesome, Dan! Keep it up!!! We want you in here too!!!
Image
User avatar
Mikelikesgigprints
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:33 am

Thu May 19, 2016 5:20 am

bryndavies wrote:What kind of fudge is he asking you not share?

I got a welker og for sale if anyone wants any extra heady bonus club points.
What's ya got Bryndavies?
User avatar
ArrowMcD
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Thu May 19, 2016 1:40 pm

ajaxbro wrote:
ArrowMcD wrote:Hello, everyone! I hope you all are well. I don't post much, but I read a lot. My little skully icon is showing up as a broken link, and I can't see anyone else's. Have I been booted unceremoniously from this club or are others having this same issue? Many thanks ahead of time for answering.

We went to the Fun City Ink opening, which was awesome. Huge shout-out to Joe B, Matt W, and the rest of the Bottleneck crew. Welker was awesome. Happy I scored the RISING TIDES, too. It's been a great month of Welkering! Hope you all are well! xo :clap:
I see it. Youre good!
Oh thank God. It must be something weird with my office restrictions. Hugs. xo
Image
User avatar
bmerel
Art Expert
Posts: 6333
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Fri May 20, 2016 5:05 pm

All sorts of happiness arrived today...

The Path, OG Ink.

Image
User avatar
kevinkenly1
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 494
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 am

Fri May 20, 2016 5:37 pm

bmerel wrote:All sorts of happiness arrived today...

The Path, OG Ink.

Image

You're a lucky man, Mr. McGoo!!!
Image
User avatar
opence
Art Expert
Posts: 1334
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Fri May 20, 2016 5:40 pm

Congrats Brian! :notworthy:
Harry Dunn wrote:OK gang, you know the rules, no humping, no licking, no sniffing hineys.
Image
User avatar
MooreSaxPlease
Art Expert
Posts: 2147
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:12 am
Location: Orange County

Fri May 20, 2016 6:02 pm

bmerel wrote:All sorts of happiness arrived today...

The Path, OG Ink.

Image
:notworthy: :notworthy: :pint:
User avatar
dutchflowers
Art Expert
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:00 am

Fri May 20, 2016 8:23 pm

That Path OG is amazing! Congrats man! So beautiful. :clap:
Image
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
Posts: 6192
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Fri May 20, 2016 10:40 pm

opence wrote:Congrats Brian! :notworthy:
Image
User avatar
kevinkenly1
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 494
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 am

Sun May 22, 2016 3:18 pm

Don't forget to vote for Rising Todes for AoTW!! Finalized my deal to get one this morning!!! Come to papa!!

:pint: :pint: :pint:
Image
Locked