David Welker's Bowel Movements

General art-related discussion.
Locked
User avatar
shibbyaholic
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 649
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:28 am

Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:36 pm

Just got this back from the framer... Hope you enjoy it!
Image Image Image
User avatar
hogie777
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:13 pm
Location: Long Island, NY

Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:43 pm

shibbyaholic wrote:Just got this back from the framer... Hope you enjoy it!

that is phresh, congrats
“We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams” - Willy Wonka
User avatar
kevinkenly1
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 494
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 am

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:28 pm

shibbyaholic wrote:Just got this back from the framer... Hope you enjoy it!
Killer job, Shib! Congrats on the gorgeous frame up and 100th!!!!
Image
User avatar
bmerel
Art Expert
Posts: 6333
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:44 pm

Today is good.

Image
User avatar
kevinkenly1
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 494
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 am

Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:00 pm

bmerel wrote:Today is good.

Image

Gorgeous!! Congrats bud
Image
Mark40220
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:26 am

Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:53 am

How do I upload photos?
Image
Mark40220
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:26 am

Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:36 am

20160409_080542_resized-2.jpg
20160409_080559_resized-2.jpg
20160409_080525_resized-2.jpg
Here are 3 of my 5 framed prints for consideration of adding me to the group. Will only allow 3 at a time.
Image
Mark40220
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:26 am

Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:38 am

20160409_080624_resized-4.jpg
20160409_080604_resized-2.jpg
My other 2 framed. I have more than 15 prints, and more than 2 in an edition of 50 or less.
Image
User avatar
Nluther
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:00 am

Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:21 pm

Six months ago I bought my first Welker and now I'm proud to say I have the goods to get my wings. Look forward to many more years of collecting Mr. Welkers art. Cheers :pint:

Letters on vacation
Summer weavers
Peace in the valley
Coney island
Shoreline
Primus Nashville
Phish NYE 2015
Warren Haynes 2016 AP
Approaching a Rift PP
Maintenance of the bear
Burden of Knowledge
Moe.Down
User avatar
dmm8878
Art Expert
Posts: 2074
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Hamden, CT

Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:07 am

Nluther wrote:Six months ago I bought my first Welker and now I'm proud to say I have the goods to get my wings. Look forward to many more years of collecting Mr. Welkers art. Cheers :pint:

Letters on vacation
Summer weavers
Peace in the valley
Coney island
Shoreline
Primus Nashville
Phish NYE 2015
Warren Haynes 2016 AP
Approaching a Rift PP
Maintenance of the bear
Burden of Knowledge
Moe.Down
dw_club_45px.jpg
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
User avatar
dutchflowers
Art Expert
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:00 am

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:24 am

dmm8878 wrote:
Nluther wrote:Six months ago I bought my first Welker and now I'm proud to say I have the goods to get my wings. Look forward to many more years of collecting Mr. Welkers art. Cheers :pint:

Letters on vacation
Summer weavers
Peace in the valley
Coney island
Shoreline
Primus Nashville
Phish NYE 2015
Warren Haynes 2016 AP
Approaching a Rift PP
Maintenance of the bear
Burden of Knowledge
Moe.Down
dw_club_45px.jpg
Dmm: Why are you back in this thread trying to stir trouble? What's your problem? Lonely?
Image
User avatar
kevinkenly1
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 494
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 am

Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:18 pm

Hey everybody, I will PM all prospective members this evening! Hope everyone had a great weekend
Image
User avatar
kevinkenly1
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 494
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 am

Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:31 pm

Welkome new members!!!!


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Image
User avatar
Nluther
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:00 am

Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:56 pm

Thank you so much for the add and to David for creating a medium which draws together so many strangers as friends. I know my collection is lacking compared to most in this group but if I can ever help anyone out please don't hesitate to ask. :D ~Nigel :D
Image
Mark40220
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:26 am

Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:40 pm

Thanks for the add!
Image
Locked