NOA PRINTS - NEWS, RELEASES ... all info HERE

General art-related discussion.
noaprints
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 16, 2019 3:11 pm

Hi People

I have few more specials for you.First one is from SOLD OUT release ( 2014 ) and numbered 1/10.It's a 14 layers handcut spraypaint stencils print.Second one is special print on semi transparency 350 gsm paper silkscreen ( 3 layers ) from my regular edition ( SHADOWS ).This prints never sell before,they are only 3 copies( signed,embossed,numbered and come with C.O.A.).Both prints sized to50/70 cm and price is 50 euros ( FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE AGAIN).

If somebody have interest please send me message or direct e-mail to: noaprints A gmail dot com

HERE BELOW IS PICTURE FROM THE BACKSIDE OF PRINTS,HOW LOOKS THEM.

noaprints
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 17, 2019 11:50 am

ONLY TILL THE END OF THIS MONTH ( MAY ) WOODPECKER ON SPECIAL PRICE FROM 50 EUROS WITH FREE SHIPPING www.noaprints.com
noaprints
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 24, 2019 11:53 am

Hello everybody

I want to share my new release edition.It's a Handcut Spray paint multitiples prints.Named << ranKing >>.Size is 33/49 cm.Printed on 300 gsm paper.Maximum edition is regular and limited to only 7 prints.Both others are limited to only 5 and 3 from editions.All other info can find on my webpage: http://www.noaprints.com

All prints are signed,numbered,embossed and come with C.O.A.

First seven orders includcing free bonus print and stickers+post cards.

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE

noaprints
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 30, 2019 3:40 pm

Everything on 50 euros except Alluminium etching plate ( 40 euros ) and THE GOAT 15 euros ( screenprint on ceramic tile )If somebody have interest please send me message or direct e-mail to: noaprints A gmail dot com

Debbie Harry - Handmade blue print ( cyanotype ) 33/49 cm

Andy Warhol - Handmade blue print ( cyanotype ) 33/49 cm

Debbie Harry - Mixed Media on Canvas - 61/84 cm

Shake my Boobs - Mixed Media on Canvas - 61/85 cm

The GOAT - Screenprint on ceramic tile - 10/10 cm

Samurai mask - Alluminium etching plate 25/30 cm

Andy Warhol -Alluminium etching plate 25/17 cm
noaprints
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:40 am

Name: BACK TO BLACK - AMY WINEHOUSE
Type: Hand pulled Lithograph
Media: Zerkall Bütten Alt Mainz weiss paper 310 gsm.
Size: 50 / 70 cm
Year: 2019
Edition: Strictly limited to only 10 copies
Notes: Signed,Numbered,Embossed,C.O.A. 

Price: 75 €

www.noaprints.com

noaprints
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:52 pm

Hello people

I'm very very happy to present my brand new release : BACK TO BLACK,it's a hand pulled Lithograpy print on Zerkall Bütten Alt Mainz weiss paper 310 gsm.

Here is some info about the paper which is perfect for Lithography printing:

/ The quarrel-containing real laid paper Altz of Zerkall is scooped on the round screen, resulting in its four natural deckle edges. Without optical brightener, acid-free, neutral glued and alkaline buffered, it meets the criteria for highest aging resistance according to ANSI Z 39.48-1992, DIN ISO 9706 and DIN 6738./

All prints are carefully hand printed and strictly limited to only ten copies.Both prints are signed,numbered,embossed and come with C.O.A.Black thin lines are printed perfect and looks amazing,without any grey areas.
Size of prints is 50/70 cm.Price is 75 euros including FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.

Everything is available here: www.noaprints.com

P.S. There is more great news.A lot of free gift with all orders in July because is our 7th Anniversary.Bonus prints,post cards,stickers and key rings....
noaprints
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:15 pm

Working on something new.Mixed media on plywood.Sized to 60/45 cm and hand finished with glossy transparent lacquer.They will be limited to only 5 pcs.Here are some close up pics:

OLD RELEASES/SUBSCRIPTION PLAN STILL AVAILABLE IN MY WEBSITE.FREE BONUS PRINT WITH ALL ORDERS IN JANUARY ONLY.