Show us your Spusta

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Ken wrote:Image

Incredibly excited to be exhibiting Marq's work next week in Miami during Art Basel. We'll be showing some super rare works, all custom framed and straight from Marq's archives.

If you're not familiar, Art Basel is the largest contemporary art fair in the US, and features hundreds of galleries exhibiting amongst the world's preeminent curators, museums and collectors.

Marq's work will be on view with Spoke Art at the SCOPE Art Show in South Beach. Tickets are available at scope-art.com, come visit our booth and check out the couple dozen beautifully framed Spusta's well have available!

All sales will be first-come first-served, so if you want to add one of these whales to your collection then be sure to join us early!

Image

Image

Image
Ken, you can surely find another thread to post this in.. let's shoot for 3 more :P
Image
User avatar
Ken
Art Expert
Posts: 1323
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:41 pm

soam24 wrote:
Ken wrote:Image

Incredibly excited to be exhibiting Marq's work next week in Miami during Art Basel. We'll be showing some super rare works, all custom framed and straight from Marq's archives.

If you're not familiar, Art Basel is the largest contemporary art fair in the US, and features hundreds of galleries exhibiting amongst the world's preeminent curators, museums and collectors.

Marq's work will be on view with Spoke Art at the SCOPE Art Show in South Beach. Tickets are available at scope-art.com, come visit our booth and check out the couple dozen beautifully framed Spusta's well have available!

All sales will be first-come first-served, so if you want to add one of these whales to your collection then be sure to join us early!

Image

Image

Image
Ken, you can surely find another thread to post this in.. let's shoot for 3 more :P
Haha, sorry for all the spam, just trying to get the word out!
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:35 pm

they look awesome. shouldn't last long at all.
Image
whatisee
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:00 am

Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:12 pm

Baseball!
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8605
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:17 pm

In a diamond frame!? Brilliant!
User avatar
phishstix101
Art Expert
Posts: 6218
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:57 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:In a diamond frame!? Brilliant!
Image
PR3Z
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:08 pm

Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:54 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:In a diamond frame!? Brilliant!
That's great, may have to copy with mine. thinking little bigger with green mat, some brown paths cut it in.
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8605
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:07 pm

PR3Z wrote:
earlgreytoast wrote:In a diamond frame!? Brilliant!
That's great, may have to copy with mine. thinking little bigger with green mat, some brown paths cut it in.
Great idea. And I'd take the time to collect one of each color handbill, or go all 4 the same color. That's just my ocd though.
whatisee
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:00 am

Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:44 pm

I had/have all the same color, but liked having the gold as home plate.

This was a $99 frame up from michaels, so there's a lot more expensive ways to do this. It's for my nephew and he should love it
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8605
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:28 am

:clap:
IWish
Art Expert
Posts: 9878
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:39 am

Love it...great job.
YellowBedwetter
Art Expert
Posts: 1193
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:00 am
Location: NYC

Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:17 am

Trying to upload an pic/attachment because it's not an Img or URL, but keep getting "Entity Too Large" error - suggestions?
User avatar
jester
Art Expert
Posts: 2086
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:22 am
Location: Third Stone From The Sun

Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:19 pm

YellowBedwetter wrote:Trying to upload an pic/attachment because it's not an Img or URL, but keep getting "Entity Too Large" error - suggestions?
http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload
ISO: Any Spusta original sketches, original inkings, or concept drawings. Please PM me to discuss...
User avatar
jester
Art Expert
Posts: 2086
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:22 am
Location: Third Stone From The Sun

Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:21 pm

whatisee wrote:I had/have all the same color, but liked having the gold as home plate.

This was a $99 frame up from michaels, so there's a lot more expensive ways to do this. It's for my nephew and he should love it
Your nephew will love it, Rick. Looks great man!

:notworthy:
ISO: Any Spusta original sketches, original inkings, or concept drawings. Please PM me to discuss...
User avatar
clem99
EB Team
Posts: 35360
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Radelaide, Australia
Contact:

Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Screens n Spokes Original
art is the only justification for pain :)
Post Reply