Page 241 of 589

Re: THE VACVVM: Official Discussion Thread

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:22 pm
by MJGallicchio
GatorsCanes wrote:
Nemesis01 wrote:Lucked out and got both...gonna see if I like the foil in person. Are there any special considerations when storing foil prints?
don't put them in the microwave
Image

Re: THE VACVVM: Official Discussion Thread

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:27 pm
by UrsusMorris
MJGallicchio wrote:
GatorsCanes wrote:
Nemesis01 wrote:Lucked out and got both...gonna see if I like the foil in person. Are there any special considerations when storing foil prints?
don't put them in the microwave
Image
NUKE THAT posterkiller!!! :lol:

Re: THE VACVVM: Official Discussion Thread

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:43 pm
by ctankep
Grr, been trying on the reg for a bit, seems like they're all carted?? :hanging:

Re: THE VACVVM: Official Discussion Thread

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:45 pm
by unbroken1
ctankep wrote:Grr, been trying on the reg for a bit, seems like they're all carted?? :hanging:
keep trying! thevacvvum just tweeted that there are 5 left that are floating in and out of carts.

Re: THE VACVVM: Official Discussion Thread

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:45 pm
by mcnail
One left in there. Shopify cart holding has been a bit frustrating today, but not much you can do.

Re: THE VACVVM: Official Discussion Thread

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:58 pm
by robbo
Can't believe I went to lunch before buying this poster. Dammit!

Re: THE VACVVM: Official Discussion Thread

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:59 pm
by ctankep
SOLD OUT. This just made my "ISO next tax return" bucket I guess. Ah well, congrats on a great release guys!!

Image

Re: THE VACVVM: Official Discussion Thread

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 5:59 pm
by slunkey
Joao Ruas next? Thats the one I'm looking out for.

Re: THE VACVVM: Official Discussion Thread

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:05 pm
by earlgreytoast
mcnail wrote:One left in there. Shopify cart holding has been a bit frustrating today, but not much you can do.

Yes there is. Go back to your old P and T platform. Soooo much better than this bullshit. Pretty much guarantees that every Vacvvm drop will get dragged out for 1-2 hours. And this was for a relatively low demand print, at least compared to a Horkey. Did you really get so many complaints/problems with the old system? I don't remember too many oversells or anything like that.

Re: THE VACVVM: Official Discussion Thread

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:25 pm
by biscocrack420
i agree with egt shopify sucks

Re: THE VACVVM: Official Discussion Thread

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:28 pm
by mfaith
slunkey wrote:Joao Ruas next? Thats the one I'm looking out for.
thevacvvm wrote:Thanks so much for the quick sell out today. Many new projects are in the works. João Ruas (@feral_kid) is currently visiting us here in beautiful Minnesota, signing prints for imminent release. Eyes out. #joaoruas #braziltompls #thevacvvm


and cross-post from the Ruas thread:
aaronhorkey wrote:This detail from the "sketchbook" of Joao Ruas { @feral_kid } is just a taste of what might be one of the most beautiful objects I've been lucky enough to hold. Every page is a masterwork of content and execution, brilliantly composed and exuding an absolutely infectious joy of drawing. Beyond thrilled to have Joao in the fold at @thevacvvm and cannot wait to see what he brings to The Gilded Age in September... #joaoruas #gildedage2015 #thevacvvm #asinglepointofblindinglight

Re: THE VACVVM: Official Discussion Thread

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:50 pm
by ajharrington321
biscocrack420 wrote:i agree with egt shopify sucks

Re: THE VACVVM: Official Discussion Thread

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:52 pm
by Nemesis01
I kinda like it actually...probably only because I have had a lot of good luck with shopify though...it helps those who are able to be persistent sometimes :D

Re: THE VACVVM: Official Discussion Thread

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:07 pm
by UrsusMorris
Nemesis01 wrote:I kinda like it actually...probably only because I have had a lot of good luck with shopify though...it helps those who are able to be persistent sometimes :D
I do too.

Re: THE VACVVM: Official Discussion Thread

Posted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:14 pm
by IWish
I'm not crazy about shopify, but it does save me money. If I don't get through on my first try...I give-up.