Ithakus
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:01 pm

I'm still f5ing in hopes something happens
ImageImage x 2 T.H.C
sonicboom
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:01 pm

Obviously missed out, probably shouldn't spend that much right now anyways. Great looking print though. Definitely a future ISO.
BavarianErin
Art Expert

Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:02 pm

I love pins and patches and prints.

Congrats, Vacvvm!
ImageImage
PapaVo
Art Expert

Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:04 pm

Particle wrote:
PapaVo wrote:Still cannot load the page on two browsers (IE and FF) beyond the "Coming Soon" page, was able to get through on my smart phone, but was way too late for the "Croatoan" print. :cry:

Via phone: +1 on "Black Lake", pin, and patch.

If anyone has knowledge of what went wrong, please enlighten me before the next Vacvvm drop. (Yes, I was franically Ctrl f5ing for the past hour.)

Congrats to those that scored!

Just a DNS/caching issue updating from a landing page to shopify. It shouldn't happen again on future changes that will just be the addition of an item to their store.

No really ... the page will still not load. (Three different laptops, two different browsers, Ctrl f5'd refreshed, nothing!!)

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@thevacvvm.omgvinyl.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at http://www.thevacvvm.com Port 80
jlabbate
Art Freak

Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:04 pm

$34 shipping for both prints :shock:
Why so expensive in the US?
patches138
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:05 pm

Damn...... I'd been watching like a hawk the whole day too. Oh well guess I'll have to take the letterpress and sulk for a bit. Grats to you lucky dogs that scored today!!
Particle
Art Expert

Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:05 pm

PapaVo wrote:
Particle wrote:
PapaVo wrote:Still cannot load the page on two browsers (IE and FF) beyond the "Coming Soon" page, was able to get through on my smart phone, but was way too late for the "Croatoan" print. :cry:

If anyone has knowledge of what went wrong, please enlighten me before the next Vacvvm drop. (Yes, I was franically Ctrl f5ing for the past hour.)

Just a DNS/caching issue updating from a landing page to shopify. It shouldn't happen again on future changes that will just be the addition of an item to their store.

No really ... the page will still not load. (Three different laptops, two different browsers, Ctrl f5'd refreshed, nothing!!)

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@thevacvvm.omgvinyl.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fudge that sounds more serious. Nevermind.

How about a smartphone?

Or you at work where they could be blocking it?
blingaling
Art Expert

Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:07 pm

jlabbate wrote:$34 shipping for both prints :shock:
They'll probably ship separately. Or flat. Or both.
ImageImageImageImage
ahrkitekt
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:07 pm

If it's done like Dead Arts was, they go above and beyond when shipping. Also Dead Man and all the Letterpress suites were shipped flat, and amazingly packed.
ISO Horkey Nesting
alteridiom
Art Expert

Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:08 pm

As nice as it looks I'm imagining shipped flat.
Small town pizza lawyer
GatorsCanes
Art Expert

eBay 161469324553

You might want to fix your description. Looks like you're selling someone from Croatia.
NEVER PAY VIA PAYPAL GIFT. NEVER PAY FRIENDS/FAMILY. PAY THE FEES YOURSELF, THE 3% IS WORTH IT TO NOT BE SCAMMED
jlabbate
Art Freak

ahrkitekt wrote:
If it's done like Dead Arts was, they go above and beyond when shipping. Also Dead Man and all the Letterpress suites were shipped flat, and amazingly packed.
Ok..thanks!
ceevee
Art Expert

I'm guessing that the letterpress will be shipped separately and flat.

If it is like the others, which I'm guessing it is, the paper is way too thick and dense to be rolled. And the giclee is way too big to be shipped flat with it.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:09 pm

Particle wrote:
PapaVo wrote:
Particle wrote:

Internal Server Error

fudge that sounds more serious. Nevermind.

How about a smartphone?

Or you at work where they could be blocking it?
had this same issue. was sitting right at the computer and the site wouldn't load no matter what browser or cache emptying I did.

tried on a phone and it was carted and gone.

oh well.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
southerngarden
Art Expert

Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:09 pm

not that it'll ever leave my home but with only 180 of them out there, i can see this bad boy skyrocketing in price....also, i can't wait to see the variants and other special editions of this that the royal order land

well, i bought a giclee art print AND a letterpress art print today....usually stick to screen printed gig posters....but I have zero regrets.

any refunds out there yet????
Last edited by southerngarden on Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.