Daniel Rolnik Gallery - prints

General art-related discussion.
Post Reply
User avatar
danielrolnik
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 846
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:59 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:03 pm

The online store for Daniel Rolnik Gallery is now active.

The Kevin Russ, Isabelle-Alford Lago, and Graham Curran prints are limited-edition runs of 25, which come signed and numbered.

https://squareup.com/market/danielrolnikgallery

PS: Moderators please keep this thread here and do not move it to the events - I have published these prints as Daniel Rolnik Gallery. Sending positive vibes.
Thank you,
Daniel Rolnik
http://www.danielrolnikgallery.com
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15280
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:08 pm

We will keep this thread here for all your galleries' news and info ... but please do not create multiple threads for the same events and print releases.

Thanks, and good luck.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
User avatar
danielrolnik
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 846
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:59 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:52 pm

pewter14 wrote:We will keep this thread here for all your galleries' news and info ... but please do not create multiple threads for the same events and print releases.

Thanks, and good luck.
Thanks!
Thank you,
Daniel Rolnik
http://www.danielrolnikgallery.com
User avatar
danielrolnik
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 846
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:59 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:04 pm

Two screen-print editions by Bwana Spoons prints arrived at the gallery today. They are printed with reflective gold and silver ink.

Image
Sold Out Online - stocking 5 for in-person pick-up

Image
Edition of 30 - signed & numbered
Thank you,
Daniel Rolnik
http://www.danielrolnikgallery.com
User avatar
danielrolnik
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 846
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:59 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:28 pm

HPM'S by Amery Sandford [Nova Scotia, Canada] available exclusively at Daniel Rolnik Gallery. Amery screen-prints the outlines of each design and then fills in the details with watercolor. Making each piece a unique HPM. The works featuring a bikini "Fit & Boring II" also have hand-applied rhinestones. YAY!

Image
1/10
Image
1/1
Image
1/1

https://squareup.com/market/danielrolnikgallery
Thank you,
Daniel Rolnik
http://www.danielrolnikgallery.com
User avatar
danielrolnik
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 846
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:59 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:32 pm

We restocked the print rack today with these super rare screen-prints by Ryan McIntosh.

Image
Image

Each print is 20" x 20" and comes with a custom circularly cut matte.

Available in-person only as of now. However, if you are interested in having them shipped to you, please PM me.

Thanks,
Daniel
Thank you,
Daniel Rolnik
http://www.danielrolnikgallery.com
User avatar
shoeless
Art Expert
Posts: 4751
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Nashville

Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:37 pm

You used the same thread!!!
YAY!
fnord wrote:If you like something, for the love of dog don't share it with EB.
User avatar
danielrolnik
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 846
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:59 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:13 pm

We now have these two awesome prints by Tony Clough in stock at the gallery. They pair up really well together.

Image
1/4 HPM [Blue] & 1/4 HPM [Brown]

They are numbered & signed on the front with the Serio Press chop in the lower left. He makes them by hand painting the color layer and then using a screen to print a spot gloss layer of the squares on top.

$75 each. They are only available via Ebeans PM or in-person.

-Daniel
Thank you,
Daniel Rolnik
http://www.danielrolnikgallery.com
User avatar
danielrolnik
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 846
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:59 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:29 pm

This is an interactive puzzle print by the artist Tony Clough. It is a 1/1 edition. Each square panel is connected to the larger frame via magnets and can be reassembled in any direction to form a never-ending puzzle or maze. The unit can hang on your wall or be placed on a flat surface.

Special 10% discount if you enter "BigRed" at checkout.

https://squareup.com/market/danielrolni ... ugh-puzzle

Image
Image
Image
Thank you,
Daniel Rolnik
http://www.danielrolnikgallery.com
User avatar
danielrolnik
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 846
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:59 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:05 am

danielrolnik wrote:We now have these two awesome prints by Tony Clough in stock at the gallery. They pair up really well together.

Image
1/4 HPM [Blue] & 1/4 HPM [Brown]

They are numbered & signed on the front with the Serio Press chop in the lower left. He makes them by hand painting the color layer and then using a screen to print a spot gloss layer of the squares on top.

$75 each. They are only available via Ebeans PM or in-person.

-Daniel
I sold the blue piece today, the brown one is still in stock.

-Daniel
Thank you,
Daniel Rolnik
http://www.danielrolnikgallery.com
User avatar
danielrolnik
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 846
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:59 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:14 am

Split Fountain Screen Prints by Tony Clough now in stock

$150 each
22" x 27"
Both screen-prints are 1/1

Image
Image

PM if you would like to purchase.
Thank you,
Daniel Rolnik
http://www.danielrolnikgallery.com
User avatar
jeter0204
Art Expert
Posts: 5548
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:53 am
Location: Frisco, TX
Contact:

Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:00 pm

Jesus, is this going to become your free advertisement now every time something new comes in or sells. :roll:
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
User avatar
biscocrack420
Art Expert
Posts: 5913
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:05 pm

better than multiple threads imo
User avatar
OtomoChaser
Art Expert
Posts: 5372
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:57 pm
Location: Cardiff,UK

Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:08 pm

jeter0204 wrote:Jesus, is this going to become your free advertisement now every time something new comes in or sells. :roll:
Dude, with the utmost respect, slow your roll and chill. It's not like other people don't hawk their wares on the board.
And would you rather it happens this way - all confined in a single Artist/Gallery thread - or would you prefer a brand new thread for every release he puts out? Y'know, like it was before.....

No?
Thought not! :pint:

p.s. Not a fan of anything I've seen thus far. Well, except that Darcy chick......but oh well.

Good luck, Daniel. :cheers:
Image VROOOOM!!! TETSUOOOO!!! Image
アキラ
User avatar
jeter0204
Art Expert
Posts: 5548
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:53 am
Location: Frisco, TX
Contact:

Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:15 pm

OtomoChaser wrote:
jeter0204 wrote:Jesus, is this going to become your free advertisement now every time something new comes in or sells. :roll:
Dude, with the utmost respect, slow your roll and chill. It's not like other people don't hawk their wares on the board.
And would you rather it happens this way - all confined in a single Artist/Gallery thread - or would you prefer a brand new thread for every release he puts out? Y'know, like it was before.....

No?
Thought not! :pint:

p.s. Not a fan of anything I've seen thus far. Well, except that Darcy chick......but oh well.

Good luck, Daniel. :cheers:
No but if this is going to basically be a sales thread then it should probably be in that section as oppose to the artist discussion. There is no discussion about anything going on in here besides him listing stuff for sale
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
Post Reply