Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
PLUSH
Art Expert

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:15 pm

rubberneck wrote:When I see a new poster announced I initially think its cool that this may be another print that may be an ISO and I'm glad it's out there as a potential acquisition. Thrill of the hunt and all that and moar great art to chase down.

See so many 'f*ck my life!' comments on EB and FB and general angst and bitterness that it makes me wonder if these members should find a new hobby...

:clap:
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:22 pm

the reaction is off the chain entertaining.
jkw3000
EB Team

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:24 pm

rubberneck wrote:When I see a new poster announced I initially think its cool that this may be another print that may be an ISO and I'm glad it's out there as a potential acquisition. Thrill of the hunt and all that and moar great art to chase down.

See so many 'f*ck my life!' comments on EB and FB and general angst and bitterness that it makes me wonder if these members should find a new hobby...
Limited paper, serious business...
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:30 pm

jkw3000 wrote:

Limited paper, serious business...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
FlapJack
Art Expert

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:32 pm

I look forward to the rare non-floating head landscape Stout on this one.
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:37 pm

27 ISO threads...

FrankBooth
Art Expert

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:40 pm

If you don't cry a little, then it isn't real love.
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:43 pm

FrankBooth wrote:

I like that. Sounds like an excuse for anal sex.

partpat
Art Expert

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:46 pm

Surprise Butt sex
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:58 pm

PLUSH wrote:

:pint:
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
jkw3000
EB Team

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:00 pm

rubberneck wrote:
FrankBooth wrote:

I like that. Sounds like an excuse for anal sex.
Similarly, plenty of people will do it for just the tip.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
shibbyaholic
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:01 pm

Butt stuff is for Sundays, you'll have to wait a couple days...
Image Image Image
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:03 pm

chisoxfan2424 wrote:
PLUSH wrote:

Yeah- like I've never at all understood the "rage buy" thing. Or really any negativity with any of this.
biakabo
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:27 pm

ArchibaldTuttle wrote:
chisoxfan2424 wrote:
PLUSH wrote:

Yeah- like I've never at all understood the "rage buy" thing. Or really any negativity with any of this.
Agree with all of this. That's the appeal of collecting anything really. If everything was easy to get this hobby wouldn't be very fun IMO.
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:35 pm

Collecting isn't much fun, you end up with a collection after a time either way. I am in it for the movies and poster groupies (I am told they exist)