Page 556 of 3125

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:21 pm
by Count
Looks like I need to make another offering to the poster gods...

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:27 pm
by Cragars
mobius006 wrote:
Cragars wrote:Drive my girlfriend to a job interview, miss Stout Aliens. :(
someone owes you a print off ebay...
This.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:30 pm
by DidYouSeeMeEscaping
double post

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:30 pm
by DidYouSeeMeEscaping
mobius006 wrote:am i the only LA person without tickets?
nope, at least you're not a LA person who just happens to be in Austin at that time without tickets :oops:

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:30 pm
by jkw3000
fitz wrote:
liptonsweettea wrote:Relax people. There will be online sale
but wont the bots scoop them all up?
Duh.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:30 pm
by Nicodimas
Soo whatcha all think he does to make this uhhh look different?

Focus in on the Chest burster scene?

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:34 pm
by theperfecttree
lived in austin for over 8 years and own +70 stouts.. and this is somehow my first screening with a Stout poster.. one of my favorite films as well :pint:

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:35 pm
by DidYouSeeMeEscaping
Nicodimas wrote:Soo whatcha all think he does to make this uhhh look different?

Focus in on the Chest burster scene?
Well if he gets to use likenesses it ought to be pretty different

Id be surprised if he focused on one scene even as big of one as that, as he generally doesnt focus his compositions on just one scene but more of a collage of a bunch from across the whole movie

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:37 pm
by Osan912
Should I take my chances and wait for the standby or just throw my lot in with all other locals looking to pb? Wasn't too thrilled the last time I pbd.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:38 pm
by wonkabars7
Nicodimas wrote:Soo whatcha all think he does to make this uhhh look different?

Focus in on the Chest burster scene?
There Will Be Heads.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:38 pm
by mobius006
Osan912 wrote:Should I take my chances and wait for the standby or just throw my lot in with all other locals looking to pb? Wasn't too thrilled the last time I pbd.
most offers are you send me one print at cost out of 2. No idea how others make this harder than that.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:54 pm
by rubberneck
Codeblue wrote:Everyone talks fudge about another Alien poster until it's ZOMG STOUT then it's all PB PLEASE!
Lol

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:58 pm
by Particle
Codeblue wrote:Everyone talks fudge about another Alien poster until it's ZOMG STOUT then it's all PB PLEASE!
duh

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:07 pm
by jkw3000
I don't even want to know what people will do for Stout Iron Giant.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:19 pm
by nsd
theperfecttree wrote:lived in austin for over 8 years and own +70 stouts.. and this is somehow my first screening with a Stout poster.. one of my favorite films as well :pint:
Image