Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
jpfondu
Art Expert

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:47 pm

iambillyg wrote:
jpfondu wrote:
Trungtastic wrote:there were a couple of hers still there when I left (just now) if anyone was looking for that
Dang, I totally was. How much is it?
They're original cost. So $45.
Aww man. Can someone grab it for me? :)
Happily pay tip or trade.
liptonsweettea
Art Expert

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:48 pm

Particle wrote:
mcgraw23 wrote:It was released on the 19th last year, I think. I expect we'll see it next week.

and Fellowship of the Ring was released December 19th 2001
cant wait for all the disappointment next week.
longchamps
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:48 pm

jlabbate wrote:kinda cool..I'd never buy it thou
mcgraw23
Art Expert

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:50 pm

liptonsweettea wrote:
Particle wrote:
mcgraw23 wrote:It was released on the 19th last year, I think. I expect we'll see it next week.

From the drop butthurt or that they won't release the print? I'm hoping for the former (though not personally, of course :D).
A Lannister always pays his debts.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:51 pm

TKuczynski wrote:In here, everything the light touches is rampant speculation
Haha, very true. Sadly.

Btw, that Home Alone is badassss!
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
liptonsweettea
Art Expert

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:52 pm

mcgraw23 wrote:
liptonsweettea wrote:
Particle wrote:

From the drop butthurt or that they won't release the print? I'm hoping for the former (though not personally, of course :D).
jkw3000
EB Team

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:55 pm

jrsheppa wrote:Fantastic Home Alone. DKNG is doing a great job with their Mondo stuff, their Iron Giant was awesome too.

Can't wait for FOTR. Do we actually know it is coming out this year or is it just rampant Mondo-thread speculation?
When asked at Hyperstoic what else he had coming out soon, Aaron mentioned FOTR specifically. So unless something happened to delay it...
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
jrsheppa
Art Expert

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:55 pm

I am excited to see what scene Aaron chooses for FOTR. Both prior posters have been unexpected scenes. My guess would be something with the fellowship itself but idk. Rivendell maybe, or Moria and the Balrog? And I suppose he could always just do the shire.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:56 pm

jrsheppa wrote:I am excited to see what scene Aaron chooses for FOTR. Both prior posters have been unexpected scenes. My guess would be something with the fellowship itself but idk. Rivendell maybe, or Moria and the Balrog? And I suppose he could always just do the shire.
I've been sayin Rivendell for some time now. I doubt he does Balrog, it's too obvious.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:57 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
jrsheppa wrote:I am excited to see what scene Aaron chooses for FOTR. Both prior posters have been unexpected scenes. My guess would be something with the fellowship itself but idk. Rivendell maybe, or Moria and the Balrog? And I suppose he could always just do the shire.
I've been sayin Rivendell for some time now. I doubt he does Balrog, it's too obvious.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:58 pm

I'm not always keen on the image or composition, but what DKNG is able to do with so few colors impresses me. I didn't realize (until this tweet) that the Batman Tumbler piece was only two colors. :shock: It looks like a bloody photograph and they managed it with only two colors. This HA is 4 and same thing.
So it goes...
PrestigeWorldWide
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:59 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
Would love to see some Nazgul.
iambillyg
Art Freak

Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:01 pm

jpfondu wrote:
iambillyg wrote:
jpfondu wrote:
Trungtastic wrote:there were a couple of hers still there when I left (just now) if anyone was looking for that
Dang, I totally was. How much is it?
They're original cost. So $45.
Aww man. Can someone grab it for me? :)
Happily pay tip or trade.
They were mistaken. There aren't any left.
isunktheship
Art Expert

Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:02 pm

hehe dat custom 404
http://blog.mondotees.com/
Creation88 wrote:no top tier artists: no stout, no moss, no taylor, no horkey, no ansin
Superfro33
Art Expert

Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:02 pm

iambillyg wrote:They were mistaken. There aren't any left.