Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
BackToTheFutureFan
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:00 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:35 pm

Exited about the BR 2049 score. The cues Sea Wall, Mesa, and Flight To LAPD have been favorites of mine in recent years. Sea Wall being the stand out.

Really liked this fan made cover art.

Image
PapaVo
Art Expert
Posts: 1889
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:55 am

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:41 pm

BackToTheFutureFan wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:35 pm
Exited about the BR 2049 score. The cues Sea Wall, Mesa, and Flight To LAPD have been favorites of mine in recent years. Sea Wall being the stand out.
Is this out yet?
Image
User avatar
DonPiano
Art Expert
Posts: 8331
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am
Location: Perth, Nowhere Australia.

Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:03 am

Mondo really need to get on to someone about re-releasing Beasts of the Southern Wild. That's my two cents and you can't get a refund.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group


Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
User avatar
BackToTheFutureFan
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 378
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 11:00 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:23 am

PapaVo wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:41 pm
BackToTheFutureFan wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:35 pm
Exited about the BR 2049 score. The cues Sea Wall, Mesa, and Flight To LAPD have been favorites of mine in recent years. Sea Wall being the stand out.
Is this out yet?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B076VNXS ... 8&qid=&sr=
ethnosax
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 331
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:25 am

BackToTheFutureFan wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:35 pm
Exited about the BR 2049 score. The cues Sea Wall, Mesa, and Flight To LAPD have been favorites of mine in recent years. Sea Wall being the stand out.
"Mesa" is heartrendingly beautiful, isn't it? I'm excited about the vinyl release, too. Both color options look good. Hopefully the pressings will be high-quality.
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
Posts: 2453
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:51 am

ethnosax wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:25 am
BackToTheFutureFan wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:35 pm
Exited about the BR 2049 score. The cues Sea Wall, Mesa, and Flight To LAPD have been favorites of mine in recent years. Sea Wall being the stand out.
"Mesa" is heartrendingly beautiful, isn't it? I'm excited about the vinyl release, too. Both color options look good. Hopefully the pressings will be high-quality.
^^
BR2049 OST vinyl...awesome. :pint:

Yea that Sea/break wall scene with the synth swells (which are used to amazing effect in this movie) was my favorite part as well. Really really well done.
User avatar
NickoRay
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:10 pm

Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:37 am

Would be nice if they did a PRINT along with the vinyl -_____-
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
Posts: 2453
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:34 pm

NickoRay wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:37 am
Would be nice if they did an Ansin PRINT along with the vinyl -_____-
:pint:
User avatar
theperfecttree
EB Team
Posts: 7125
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:04 am
Location: Austin, TX

Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:40 pm

SPAC04 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:34 pm
NickoRay wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:37 am
Would be nice if they did an Ansin PRINT along with the vinyl -_____-
:pint:
right?! maybe someday
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
Posts: 2453
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:20 am

Is the BR 2049 OST Vinyl SDCC exclusive? or is there a black vinyl (webstore?) edition to be released post con?

Also to address the Platoon poster discussion, there is certainly a lack of alt platoon posters, the studio one sheets are pretty great imo

Image

I've had one of these for years but I haven't come across a 27x41 frame so it still filed away.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8106
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:53 am

id guess with almost all of their records that there will be a con exclusive pressing, and another edition very soon after.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
Posts: 2453
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:00 am

gratzi senor^
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8106
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:00 pm

SPAC04 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:20 am
I've had one of these for years but I haven't come across a 27x41 frame so it still filed away.
Spotlight has 27x41 frames. I recommend them.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
Posts: 2453
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:06 pm

35mmpaul wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:00 pm
SPAC04 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:20 am
I've had one of these for years but I haven't come across a 27x41 frame so it still filed away.
Spotlight has 27x41 frames. I recommend them.
Ah, so they do. Thanks again Paul
User avatar
NickoRay
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:10 pm

Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:56 pm

theperfecttree wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:40 pm
SPAC04 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:34 pm
NickoRay wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:37 am
Would be nice if they did an Ansin PRINT along with the vinyl -_____-
:pint:
right?! maybe someday
T'would be the dream. He would kill that.
Post Reply