Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4610
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:50 pm

Mondo Newsletter wrote:Keep checking back daily for a wide range of releases; each product release will be available at 12PM (CT) starting Tuesday (4/23) and running through Thursday (4/25) this week on our site. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @MondoNews for the on sale announcements!
what happened to today's release BILLY
User avatar
Chandler53
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 866
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:55 pm

cotis wrote:
Mondo Newsletter wrote:Keep checking back daily for a wide range of releases; each product release will be available at 12PM (CT) starting Tuesday (4/23) and running through Thursday (4/25) this week on our site. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @MondoNews for the on sale announcements!
what happened to today's release BILLY
Probably still trying to secure likeness rights to Thanos' butt.
bsharp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:54 pm

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:10 pm

Chandler53 wrote:
cotis wrote:
Mondo Newsletter wrote:Keep checking back daily for a wide range of releases; each product release will be available at 12PM (CT) starting Tuesday (4/23) and running through Thursday (4/25) this week on our site. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @MondoNews for the on sale announcements!
what happened to today's release BILLY
Probably still trying to secure likeness rights to Thanos' butt.
Admittedly a tough one to crack.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 22862
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:12 pm

bsharp wrote:
Chandler53 wrote:
cotis wrote:
Mondo Newsletter wrote:Keep checking back daily for a wide range of releases; each product release will be available at 12PM (CT) starting Tuesday (4/23) and running through Thursday (4/25) this week on our site. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @MondoNews for the on sale announcements!
what happened to today's release BILLY
Probably still trying to secure likeness rights to Thanos' butt.
Admittedly a tough one to crack.
Plus Mondo's probably at the bottom of their priority list.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4889
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:22 pm

jkw3000 wrote:Plus Mondo's probably at the bottom of their priority list.
Bringing up the rear?
User avatar
SPAC04
Art Expert
Posts: 2609
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 pm
Location: New York

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:24 pm

they're anal about all that
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 22862
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:25 pm

Yeah, gotta be thorough, no turning the other cheek if they mess this one up.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4889
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:26 pm

Still, seems like they need to release something if they don't want to get left behind
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 22862
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:27 pm

Sure, but they may not want to do anything half-assed.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4610
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:30 pm

this conduct is unbecoming of an EB staff member. you should take this position a little more serious.
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4889
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:30 pm

Hopefully, they've got all the actors sorted cash-wise for their likenesses. Wouldn't want to get caught in arrears.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 22862
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:34 pm

Buttress their position legally, so to speak.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4889
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:36 pm

Cheeky round here today
User avatar
Chandler53
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 866
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:38 pm

I'm honored I finally started a 'pun-off.' Or 'bun-off' in this situation.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 22862
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:39 pm

It's all gonna be a glute point if they surprise drop something later on today.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
Post Reply