Page 2935 of 3123

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:04 am
by FloB
That's one boring print, but who needs ghosts on a Ghostbusters poster...

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:31 am
by rubberneck
meskell wrote:
Sniffer85 wrote:Be nice to see Dan Akroyd in the print
But we got David Schwimmer so maybe a Friends series coming!
There's something weird and it don't look good

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:01 am
by wonkabars7
At this point there needs to be a Trading Places/Coming to America gallery show. Would book plane stat.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:04 am
by KSUvet
FloB wrote:That's one boring print, but who needs ghosts on a Ghostbusters poster...
Well, in fairness, the movie isn't called "Ghosts". The poster delivers on what it says :lol: . I'd say the previous posters with ONLY ghosts (and the car) were more problematic.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:12 am
by 35mmpaul
lol. yeah guys. eddie murphy is an easy likeness right to get im sure.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:16 am
by guryter
How long has mondo been posting actual drop times?

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:21 am
by jkw3000
35mmpaul wrote:lol. yeah guys. eddie murphy is an easy likeness right to get im sure.
You're not wrong, but if the sequel's happening it could open some avenues.
guryter wrote:How long has mondo been posting actual drop times?
Not often. Think it's more due to the reg being timed.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:36 am
by hunterjax
I'd be all in on this as a NYC art print by Taylor without the GBs . . .

Art is killer, just not a great GB poster/composition IMO. I also am not a GB fanboy so it's not for me anyway . . .

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:51 am
by iwokeinrelief
guryter wrote:How long has mondo been posting actual drop times?
They almost always do with the timed edition / #’d variant drops. At least in recent memory.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:08 pm
by jkw3000
We just have to accept that the perfect GB print remains elusive. And by perfect I mean it has to include Ray Parker Jr.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:43 pm
by guryter
jkw3000 wrote:Not often. Think it's more due to the reg being timed.
iwokeinrelief wrote:They almost always do with the timed edition / #’d variant drops. At least in recent memory.
Thanks yeah makes sense.
jkw3000 wrote:Ray Parker Jr.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:52 pm
by Zer0T0lerance00
Feel that the lamp post is the focal point of the print.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:58 pm
by howdyall
hunterjax wrote:I'd be all in on this as a NYC art print by Taylor without the GBs . . .

Art is killer, just not a great GB poster/composition IMO. I also am not a GB fanboy so it's not for me anyway . . .
This. Ghostbusters is not good.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:59 pm
by golobulus
I haven't picked up a Mondo release in quite some time. This one looks good and I'm glad they went with a timed edition... very nice!

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:12 pm
by DickButt
hunterjax wrote:I'd be all in on this as a NYC art print by Taylor without the GBs
As a NYC art print it's geographically incorrect. I shouldn't be looking downtown towards WTC and seeing Dana's apartment building, which is uptown by Central Park.