Page 2388 of 3118

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:42 pm
by playa787
35mmpaul wrote:I mean you could also just be a big Ben Wheatly fan.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:43 pm
by jkw3000
35mmpaul wrote:I mean you could also just be a big fan of finger guns.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:49 pm
by 35mmpaul
Image

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:37 pm
by agr719
^^^Best :clap:

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:49 pm
by ColeParks
I think I will be going for Free Fire tomorrow. It's a great poster, and the movie looks fantastic! I wasn't a huge fan of High Rise or Sightseers, but Kill List is one of my favorite movies from that year.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:52 pm
by mfaith
I finally watched High Rise a month or so ago, and I still don't quite know what to make of it. lol. I didn't dislike it; I dug the vibe of the film. But man I felt like I was off in the deep end a few times XD

Probably my favorite thing to come from it was this Portishead tune (!!!). :pint:

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:19 pm
by KSUvet
hunterjax wrote:
EgoDeath wrote:Image

Looks strange. After extensive research I see what is supposed to be though.
Ah! Glad I wasn't the only one . . . couldn't figure it out!

Image
I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. It pretty much looks exactly like the one on the left with slightly different limb positions. Image

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:26 pm
by jkw3000
I don't think it was a criticism as much as it just got noticed as part of the design.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:27 pm
by charter
When will there be a poster of Sigourney flat butt from Alien?

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:29 pm
by mfaith
jkw3000 wrote:I don't think it was a criticism as much as it just got noticed as part of the design.
A Mondo release discussion on EB without criticism?

Image

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:30 am
by SPAC04
35mmpaul wrote:Image

Image

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:44 am
by SPAC04
KSUvet wrote:
hunterjax wrote:
EgoDeath wrote:Image

Looks strange. After extensive research I see what is supposed to be though.
Ah! Glad I wasn't the only one . . . couldn't figure it out!

Image
I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. It pretty much looks exactly like the one on the left with slightly different limb positions. Image
It's official :P

Image

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:14 am
by playa787
charter wrote:When will there be a poster of Sigourney flat butt from Alien?
.

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:41 am
by agr719
matowest wrote:
ccsmd598 wrote:
matowest wrote:
ccsmd598 wrote:Scarlet Witch is happy she's gonna have a new roomie for a while on the posters page
Not with a run of 100

I'll take that bet sir!
I ain't saying immediate sell out, but it'll move. Won't make it to Friday, for sure.
Technically, the bet is already lost:

https://mondotees.com/products/scarlet- ... 4315134990

Re: Mondo Poster News & Rumors

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:55 am
by matowest
Well there it is.gif