Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
MrMattSteinberg
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 534
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:06 am

IWish wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:Sweet jesus I keep thinking some secrets are being REALLY well-kept for the Batman show and it's gonna be a madhouse on this side of the forum tonight.
From what I read, there are a lot of artists/submissions for this, right? Could be a few prints with mostly OG's? Hard to say.

I'm looking forward to seeing what might get dropped for Halloween, next week. Maybe Batman leftovers drop earlier in the week with something new for Halloween?

I thought it was too soon to start talking Halloween prints...I am sure there are some surprises in store -- would love an Olly Moss - Halloween print
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23361
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:14 am

MrMattSteinberg wrote:
IWish wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:Sweet jesus I keep thinking some secrets are being REALLY well-kept for the Batman show and it's gonna be a madhouse on this side of the forum tonight.
From what I read, there are a lot of artists/submissions for this, right? Could be a few prints with mostly OG's? Hard to say.

I'm looking forward to seeing what might get dropped for Halloween, next week. Maybe Batman leftovers drop earlier in the week with something new for Halloween?

I thought it was too soon to start talking Halloween prints...I am sure there are some surprises in store -- would love an Olly Moss - Halloween print
Halloween's next week though...

Always kind of funny to think of buying a poster for Halloween around Halloween time and having it arrive sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
Particle
Art Expert
Posts: 3930
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:03 am
Location: New York City

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:25 am

Yay. New batman previews

Image
Image
Image
IWish
Art Expert
Posts: 9836
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:33 am

jkw3000 wrote:
Halloween's next week though...

Always kind of funny to think of buying a poster for Halloween around Halloween time and having it arrive sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
H-m-m-m...yeah, I didn't think that one through. Oh well.
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4891
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:38 am

IWish wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:
Halloween's next week though...

Always kind of funny to think of buying a poster for Halloween around Halloween time and having it arrive sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
H-m-m-m...yeah, I didn't think that one through. Oh well.
Didn't stop them last year.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23361
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:39 am

IWish wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:
Halloween's next week though...

Always kind of funny to think of buying a poster for Halloween around Halloween time and having it arrive sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
H-m-m-m...yeah, I didn't think that one through. Oh well.
Didn't mean it that way, you were on point - you know they'll probably put out a Halloween/horror themed print next week in celebration of the holiday but nobody'll get to hang it until the month after. :P I mean, PCC Halloween and Jock Halloween were released no earlier than Halloween day last year...
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
soam24
Art Freak
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: The land of lizards

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:40 am

Particle wrote:Yay. New batman previews

Image
Image
Image

Who did them?
Image
User avatar
whiskaz
Art Expert
Posts: 2108
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:40 am

I have prints from last halloween that... I meant to frame up for this halloween :oops:

Except for the Jock Halloween reg ...it's been up since forever ago.
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18132
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:41 am

whiskaz wrote:I have prints from last halloween that... I meant to frame up for this halloween :oops:

Except for the Jock Halloween reg ...it's been up since forever ago.
It should be. It's drymounting fantastic.
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
dweebofthedead
Art Expert
Posts: 5367
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:42 am

soam24 wrote:
Particle wrote:Yay. New batman previews

Image
Image
Image

Who did them?
Eng
Matt Taylor
JC Richard
Last edited by dweebofthedead on Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23361
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:42 am

soam24 wrote:
Particle wrote:Yay. New batman previews

Image
Image
Image

Who did them?
Mike Mitchell. All of them.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
nsd
Art Expert
Posts: 2119
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:50 am

I like all 3 of those. This may be my favorite Eng to date. Same with Richard, but I wonder if it will have his signature stippling.
Can be an online release PB when I am not trying to get the piece if I am available. Just ask.
#1 ISO's: (Stout - Signed "Reservoir Dogs", Taylor - "Drive" & Mitchell - Signed "Driver" Portrait)
User avatar
NEWPORTS69
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 970
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:11 pm

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:52 am

only makes sense if mitchell did the batman forever characters
User avatar
iambillyg
Art Freak
Posts: 10382
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:14 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:53 am

Figured some larger images may be better, for those that can't see so well..

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
PLUSH
Art Expert
Posts: 7200
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Location: TEXAS

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:54 am

Thanks sonny.
Post Reply