Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 22856
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:24 pm

It's like they want us to destroy the packaging in some way. But WHY?
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8317
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:25 pm

BENYOUNG20 wrote:Any thoughts on Mondo releasing 10 Cloverfield lane today...but not mentioning it in their weekly email?
My thought is.......couldn't care less.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
matowest
Art Expert
Posts: 4889
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:09 am

Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:39 pm

BENYOUNG20 wrote:Any thoughts on Mondo releasing 10 Cloverfield lane today...but not mentioning it in their weekly email?
I assumed it was something similar to the film's "surprise" existence, but I may be giving them too much credit
User avatar
bluebirdsong
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 726
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:46 am
Location: Hell

Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:03 pm

35mmpaul wrote:
BENYOUNG20 wrote:Any thoughts on Mondo releasing 10 Cloverfield lane today...but not mentioning it in their weekly email?
My thought is.......couldn't care less.
Same boat, forgettable soundtrack.
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:28 pm

bluebirdsong wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:
BENYOUNG20 wrote:Any thoughts on Mondo releasing 10 Cloverfield lane today...but not mentioning it in their weekly email?
My thought is.......couldn't care less.
Same boat, forgettable soundtrack.
yeah but at least it's not another damn Netflix soundtrack riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. (sorry)
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8317
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:33 pm

been spinning Luke and Daredevil all weekend. Luke is a great soundtrack and super funky.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
Posts: 18065
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:26 pm

35mmpaul wrote:
BENYOUNG20 wrote:Any thoughts on Mondo releasing 10 Cloverfield lane today...but not mentioning it in their weekly email?
My thought is.......couldn't care less.

The artwork for it is drymounting great doe
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
User avatar
bluebirdsong
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 726
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:46 am
Location: Hell

Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Diabolos80 wrote:
bluebirdsong wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:
BENYOUNG20 wrote:Any thoughts on Mondo releasing 10 Cloverfield lane today...but not mentioning it in their weekly email?
My thought is.......couldn't care less.
Same boat, forgettable soundtrack.
yeah but at least it's not another damn Netflix soundtrack riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. (sorry)
Eh I like Jessica Jones score, just haven't really gave Daredevil or Luke Cage a chance; don't think I'd wanna own the soundtracks; I'm stoked about the gremlins and guest repress this week.
User avatar
jayper
Art Expert
Posts: 2022
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:02 am

Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:07 pm

Just got a shipping notification on the Daniel Danger Jungle Book (timed edition)!!
User avatar
LeeKaye
Art Expert
Posts: 1924
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:50 am

Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:45 am

glennui wrote:Seems like the reduced shipping for the UK now flags customs, had to pay £13 for two Mitchells. :roll:
With the pound down the shitter and customs charges being more aggressively applied...I can't remember the last time I bought something from the US.
loosehead
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:35 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:41 am

novascotiapower wrote:
glennui wrote:Seems like the reduced shipping for the UK now flags customs, had to pay £13 for two Mitchells. :roll:
Ditto for Canada, been paying duty for the past month or so! My Boba Fett is waiting at the post office, duty will be $12 CDN or so. I might switch back to using the USPS option, as I don't save any money once I pay the duty. DHL are trash.
Yeah, same for delivery to Ireland. Major pain in the a$$
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52056
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:17 pm

It was a nice currency run while it lasted boys.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
benman3321
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 166
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:30 pm

loosehead wrote:
novascotiapower wrote:
glennui wrote:Seems like the reduced shipping for the UK now flags customs, had to pay £13 for two Mitchells. :roll:
Ditto for Canada, been paying duty for the past month or so! My Boba Fett is waiting at the post office, duty will be $12 CDN or so. I might switch back to using the USPS option, as I don't save any money once I pay the duty. DHL are trash.
Yeah, same for delivery to Ireland. Major pain in the a$$
OHmyGerD!!! Major Payne print? Majorly confirmed!
Image
howdyall
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 964
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:12 am

Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:35 pm

35mmpaul wrote:been spinning Luke and Daredevil all weekend. Luke is a great soundtrack and super funky.
Scored by Ali Shaheed Muhammad! (Member of A Tribe Called Quest, for those who don't know)
User avatar
novascotiapower
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 267
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Toronto

Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:04 pm

+3 on the random test presses. Those sold out pretty fast, damn! $25 each is a great price, even if I'm not crazy about what I end up getting. Fingers crossed for something sick though!
Post Reply