Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
Froilan
Art Connoisseur

Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:01 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:
Froilan wrote:
RambosRemodeler wrote:
jkw3000 wrote:God forbid people go to these shows primarily to have a good time.
drymount that :twisted:

This show will be a good time. All mondo shows are. Bummed I won't be able to hang out with you dudes for long. I won't be showing up til right before doors open.
Someone got VIP?
:pint:

8)
Which one did you kneel down to? :P
"... and then for one of them to come out and call out another artist for contributing to the over-saturated world of uninspired lazy art…" - Brad Klausen
jkw3000
EB Team

Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:04 pm

AK57BS wrote:Save you all the trouble of PMing Drew.

It's a Batman Burton/Schumacher/Nolan Stout heptalogy reg run of 2k, metallic var run of 850. Gold cast only edition, run of 7500.

Screening Sunday for TDKR will have the only metal variant, run of 225.

Batman Forever var will be GID and Batman and Robin will have pink variant with letter pressed nipples.

You're welcome.

ISO PB.
Eh, not ostentatious enough.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:09 pm

Particle wrote:
PLUSH wrote:
Particle wrote:Guys PM me, I know everything about this show.

Thanks for the insider info. :pint:

and yes to brisket.

luls, never said that

Stop PMING me, seriously
but you finally showed me after I PMd you 5 times saying it was a good thing I didn't give up cause everyone that kept PMing you was eventually rewarded with DAT INFO :drool: so glad I made the trip!!!
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
PapaVo
Art Expert

Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:46 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:
Particle wrote:
PLUSH wrote:
Particle wrote:Guys PM me, I know everything about this show.

Thanks for the insider info. :pint:

and yes to brisket.

luls, never said that

Stop PMING me, seriously
but you finally showed me after I PMd you 5 times saying it was a good thing I didn't give up cause everyone that kept PMing you was eventually rewarded with DAT INFO :drool: so glad I made the trip!!!
Could someone post a video on 'How to PM Particle' please?
applehead
Art Expert

Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:02 pm

I cant find a Tarantino thread and want to post this info somewhere on EB. San Miguel county here in CO issued permits this week for Quinton's Hateful Eight production. I didnt think this movie was going to be made after the script leaked. Wish I was in Telluride during this production.
DeadHand
Art Expert

Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:38 pm

applehead wrote:I cant find a Tarantino thread and want to post this info somewhere on EB. San Miguel county here in CO issued permits this week for Quinton's Hateful Eight production. I didnt think this movie was going to be made after the script leaked. Wish I was in Telluride during this production.
Create a "Hateful Eight" thread in Cinema/TV subforum ?

edit: guess I should have read that more carefully
applehead wrote:I cant find a Tarantino thread and want to post this info somewhere on EB.
8)
Last edited by DeadHand on Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:09 pm

Yeah, he made a big deal about not making it, acting all butthurt, and then he decided to make it... Go figure :lol:
So it goes...
oldgreg
Art Connoisseur

Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:18 am

mfaith wrote:Yeah, he made a big deal about not making it, acting all butthurt, and then he decided to make it... Go figure :lol:
He said he was going to turn it into a graphic novel, but I guess that live reading they did convinced him there was enough chemistry to make a great movie. I've read the script, and it's pretty entertaining. If it stays true to what he put on paper, it'll be one of his most drymounted up movies to date. The only thing I don't like is that he changed the character of Bob from a Frenchman to a Mexican. There were some funny moments that had to do with how he was pronouncing his name.
AldoTheApache
Art Connoisseur

Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:43 am

oldgreg wrote:
mfaith wrote:Yeah, he made a big deal about not making it, acting all butthurt, and then he decided to make it... Go figure :lol:
He said he was going to turn it into a graphic novel, but I guess that live reading they did convinced him there was enough chemistry to make a great movie. I've read the script, and it's pretty entertaining. If it stays true to what he put on paper, it'll be one of his most drymounted up movies to date. The only thing I don't like is that he changed the character of Bob from a Frenchman to a Mexican. There were some funny moments that had to do with how he was pronouncing his name.
I was at the live reading. It was spectacular.
oldgreg
Art Connoisseur

Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:40 am

AldoTheApache wrote:I was at the live reading. It was spectacular.
I can only imagine. I would've loved to see how Tarantino directs his cast. A true master at work.
charter
Art Expert

Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:14 am

I can see the tag line already:

H8TFUL

Someone get that vanity plate and become rich.
farva2
Art Connoisseur

Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:15 pm

Uh oh! Stout better hurry up with that pulp fiction so that he can work on a hateful eight poster
mistersmith wrote: (an unlicensed Bad Boys 2 poster is probably the least essential use I can think of for a piece of paper. At least if you wipe your ass with some paper you will have cleaned up a mess).
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:05 pm

Looks like the last of the Shaw Deadpool prints finally sold out. With Halloween approaching, i figure the Afterlife with Archie'll go next.
So it goes...
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:11 am

Bunch of Whalen APs going up today, including TMNT and Iron Giant: http://omgposters.com/2014/10/20/the-ir ... sale-info/
So it goes...
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:31 am

mfaith wrote:Bunch of Whalen APs going up today, including TMNT and Iron Giant: http://omgposters.com/2014/10/20/the-ir ... sale-info/
$80 for his TMNT AP :hanging:

Bummed I missed this one.