Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:28 pm

thefiend5 wrote:Can anyone help me with a pb on goonies. I know it's a long shot and I can get a grease the wheels for whoever can help. I have never scored a stout and doubt will score this either
Yes, by all means help the guy who posts his begging in the wrong thread, has ZERO EB points even though he's been here for 2 years, is not a site supporter and has no feedback. I'm sure the print is just for you and not to flip too! :lol:

The only chance you have is one of these dorks who hates when I call people out like this might help you. :D :pint:
jkw3000
EB Team

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:29 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:
thefiend5 wrote:Can anyone help me with a pb on goonies. I know it's a long shot and I can get a grease the wheels for whoever can help. I have never scored a stout and doubt will score this either
Yes, by all means help the guy who posts his begging in the wrong thread, has ZERO EB points even though he's been here for 2 years, is not a site supporter and has no feedback. I'm sure the print is just for you and not to flip too! :lol:

The only chance you have is one of these dorks who hates when I call people out like this might help you. :D :pint:
You're a goddamn saint. :lol:
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
rubberneck
Art God

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:30 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:

Plus Tru Goonies fans don't sell their Goonies posterz...

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/stock.php?id=422054
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
mobius006
Art Freak

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:31 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
earlgreytoast wrote:

You're a goddamn saint. :lol:
zombiejp
Art Connoisseur

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:31 pm

Sorry if this was asked/answered a dozen times already, but has anyone heard if the standard edition has the music notes on the back?
jayper
Art Expert

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:33 pm

rubberneck wrote:

Yellow pops better with the blue, imo
Couldn't agree more!
frieddumpling
Art Connoisseur

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:33 pm

zombiejp wrote:Sorry if this was asked/answered a dozen times already, but has anyone heard if the standard edition has the music notes on the back?
I was curious about this too
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:42 pm

Diabolos80 wrote:I like the blue on the Batman, too. Think it'll have metallics, too? I think I'll try for the Goonies... I mean, I won't get it, but I'll try. I'm racking up misses like Henry VIII.
No metallics on Batman. That is what Ken mentioned. But I could be mistaken.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
ryan916
Art Connoisseur

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:43 pm

So the Taylor Batman regular is a run of 300 like the variant?
rubberneck
Art God

35mmpaul wrote:
Diabolos80 wrote:I like the blue on the Batman, too. Think it'll have metallics, too? I think I'll try for the Goonies... I mean, I won't get it, but I'll try. I'm racking up misses like Henry VIII.

Not every print needs it. Batman wasn't a robot to boot. 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
sincere86a
Art Expert

ZOMG STOUT!

Flipper Holiday!
Last edited by sincere86a on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
glenn1
Art Expert

rubberneck wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:

You don't remember Batman shimmering around Gotham?
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:46 pm

35mmpaul wrote:
Ah, well. On the bright side, Thanos was delivered today! Can't wait to get at my mailbox :D
jkw3000
EB Team

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:49 pm

rubberneck wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:

In Japan he probably was.

Good luck to everybody going for stuff tomorrow, dunno if I'm looking forward to a popcorn lunch but whatevs.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
partpat
Art Expert

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:50 pm

Free money day.