Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8483
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:28 pm

thefiend5 wrote:Can anyone help me with a pb on goonies. I know it's a long shot and I can get a grease the wheels for whoever can help. I have never scored a stout and doubt will score this either
Yes, by all means help the guy who posts his begging in the wrong thread, has ZERO EB points even though he's been here for 2 years, is not a site supporter and has no feedback. I'm sure the print is just for you and not to flip too! :lol:

The only chance you have is one of these dorks who hates when I call people out like this might help you. :D :pint:
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23372
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:29 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:
thefiend5 wrote:Can anyone help me with a pb on goonies. I know it's a long shot and I can get a grease the wheels for whoever can help. I have never scored a stout and doubt will score this either
Yes, by all means help the guy who posts his begging in the wrong thread, has ZERO EB points even though he's been here for 2 years, is not a site supporter and has no feedback. I'm sure the print is just for you and not to flip too! :lol:

The only chance you have is one of these dorks who hates when I call people out like this might help you. :D :pint:
You're a goddamn saint. :lol:
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25747
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:30 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:
thefiend5 wrote:Can anyone help me with a pb on goonies. I know it's a long shot and I can get a grease the wheels for whoever can help. I have never scored a stout and doubt will score this either
Yes, by all means help the guy who posts his begging in the wrong thread, has ZERO EB points even though he's been here for 2 years, is not a site supporter and has no feedback. I'm sure the print is just for you and not to flip too! :lol:

The only chance you have is one of these dorks who hates when I call people out like this might help you. :D :pint:
Plus Tru Goonies fans don't sell their Goonies posterz...

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/stock.php?id=422054
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
mobius006
Art Freak
Posts: 13044
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:31 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
earlgreytoast wrote:
thefiend5 wrote:Can anyone help me with a pb on goonies. I know it's a long shot and I can get a grease the wheels for whoever can help. I have never scored a stout and doubt will score this either
Yes, by all means help the guy who posts his begging in the wrong thread, has ZERO EB points even though he's been here for 2 years, is not a site supporter and has no feedback. I'm sure the print is just for you and not to flip too! :lol:

The only chance you have is one of these dorks who hates when I call people out like this might help you. :D :pint:
You're a goddamn saint. :lol:
Image
User avatar
zombiejp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 678
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:50 pm
Location: Atlanta

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:31 pm

Sorry if this was asked/answered a dozen times already, but has anyone heard if the standard edition has the music notes on the back?
User avatar
jayper
Art Expert
Posts: 2033
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:02 am

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:33 pm

rubberneck wrote:

Yellow pops better with the blue, imo
Couldn't agree more!
User avatar
frieddumpling
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:08 pm
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:33 pm

zombiejp wrote:Sorry if this was asked/answered a dozen times already, but has anyone heard if the standard edition has the music notes on the back?
I was curious about this too
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8468
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:42 pm

Diabolos80 wrote:I like the blue on the Batman, too. Think it'll have metallics, too? I think I'll try for the Goonies... I mean, I won't get it, but I'll try. I'm racking up misses like Henry VIII.
No metallics on Batman. That is what Ken mentioned. But I could be mistaken.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
User avatar
ryan916
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 639
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:00 am

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:43 pm

So the Taylor Batman regular is a run of 300 like the variant?
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25747
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:43 pm

35mmpaul wrote:
Diabolos80 wrote:I like the blue on the Batman, too. Think it'll have metallics, too? I think I'll try for the Goonies... I mean, I won't get it, but I'll try. I'm racking up misses like Henry VIII.
No metallics on Batman. That is what Ken mentioned. But I could be mistaken.

Not every print needs it. Batman wasn't a robot to boot. 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
sincere86a
Art Expert
Posts: 1042
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:27 am
Location: ATX

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:43 pm

ZOMG STOUT!

Flipper Holiday!
Image
Last edited by sincere86a on Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
glenn1
Art Expert
Posts: 1704
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:21 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:43 pm

rubberneck wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:
Diabolos80 wrote:I like the blue on the Batman, too. Think it'll have metallics, too? I think I'll try for the Goonies... I mean, I won't get it, but I'll try. I'm racking up misses like Henry VIII.
No metallics on Batman. That is what Ken mentioned. But I could be mistaken.

Not every print needs it. Batman wasn't a robot to boot. 8)
You don't remember Batman shimmering around Gotham?
Diabolos80
Art Expert
Posts: 3967
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:54 am

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:46 pm

35mmpaul wrote:
Diabolos80 wrote:I like the blue on the Batman, too. Think it'll have metallics, too? I think I'll try for the Goonies... I mean, I won't get it, but I'll try. I'm racking up misses like Henry VIII.
No metallics on Batman. That is what Ken mentioned. But I could be mistaken.
Ah, well. On the bright side, Thanos was delivered today! Can't wait to get at my mailbox :D
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23372
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:49 pm

rubberneck wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:
Diabolos80 wrote:I like the blue on the Batman, too. Think it'll have metallics, too? I think I'll try for the Goonies... I mean, I won't get it, but I'll try. I'm racking up misses like Henry VIII.
No metallics on Batman. That is what Ken mentioned. But I could be mistaken.

Not every print needs it. Batman wasn't a robot to boot. 8)
In Japan he probably was.

Good luck to everybody going for stuff tomorrow, dunno if I'm looking forward to a popcorn lunch but whatevs.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
partpat
Art Expert
Posts: 9509
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:50 pm

Free money day.
Post Reply