Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
Chandler53
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:30 pm

I got the Taylor EFYN but missed on Avengers. If anyone wants to trade let me know. Thanks !
BackToTheFutureFan
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:31 pm

maddoghoek100 wrote:it is probably the thank god for no bots message followed by the immediate attempt at a flip. sort of a stones and glass houses type thing. obviously you are entitled to list anything you want for sale in any way you wish
BackToTheFutureFan wrote:
GatorsCanes wrote:
BackToTheFutureFan wrote:I'm glad there were drops online for people who couldn't make it to SD. High profile releases too. I liked the random drop approach. I would have never been able to score a Ken Taylor EFNY on a normal drop. Way to avoid the bots. Thanks Mondo.

:clap:
So glad you could get it up FS so quickly. Way to avoid the bots. :clap:
BTTFF.JPG
You telling me everything in your collection isn't for sale?
I'll trade you my Taylor EFNY for your Durieux Godfather? Sound good? Although 150 bucks is a little higher than retail.

Everything is for sale, Jesus. My house is for sale at the right price.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:31 pm

So it goes...
Kramerica
Art Freak

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:32 pm

wangulator wrote:So expecting Crimson Peak variant and Ant-Man regular surprise drops tomorrow?
If I understand correctly, the Crimson Peak variant was given out by Legendary at SDCC. The red is the one Mondo will sell at their booth.
Last edited by Kramerica on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
charter
Art Expert

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:32 pm

GatorsCanes wrote:
BackToTheFutureFan wrote:I'm glad there were drops online for people who couldn't make it to SD. High profile releases too. I liked the random drop approach. I would have never been able to score a Ken Taylor EFNY on a normal drop. Way to avoid the bots. Thanks Mondo.

:clap:
So glad you could get it up FS so quickly. Way to avoid the bots. :clap:
BTTFF.JPG
lols

New username time.
jeter0204
Art Expert

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:33 pm

Kramerica wrote:
wangulator wrote:So expecting Crimson Peak variant and Ant-Man regular surprise drops tomorrow?
If I understand correctly, the Crimson Peak variant was given out by Legendary at SDCC. The red is the one Mondo will sell at their booth.
No both have the blue and that's the reg. DD mentioned this yesterday when we were all confused as well
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
Kramerica
Art Freak

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm

jeter0204 wrote:
Kramerica wrote:
No both have the blue and that's the reg. DD mentioned this yesterday when we were all confused as well
Thanks for the clarification.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
iambillyg
Art Freak

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:36 pm

Ansin's title treatment is always on point. Congrats to those that scored.
rubberneck
Art God

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:37 pm

iambillyg wrote:Ansin's title treatment is always on point. Congrats to those that scored.
Pics or GTFO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
jeter0204
Art Expert

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:40 pm

iambillyg wrote:Ansin's title treatment is always on point. Congrats to those that scored.
How do you feel about the rest of the print billy?
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
andconick
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:42 pm

Looks like I stopped paying attention too early today and missed Avengers drop. Anyone want to trade for the Taylor EFNY reg?
iambillyg
Art Freak

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:44 pm

jeter0204 wrote:
Having only seen the jpeg, I think it looks good. I'm curious to see how the regular will pair with Stout's 'Avengers' due to the colors.
maddoghoek100
Art Expert

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:46 pm

seems a little too much like the movie, soft and a little bloated ;)
jeter0204
Art Expert

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:47 pm

iambillyg wrote:
jeter0204 wrote:
Having only seen the jpeg, I think it looks good. I'm curious to see how the regular will pair with Stout's 'Avengers' due to the colors.
i just don't get why the exclusion of two main characters both had more screen time than vision
ImageImageImage
iambillyg
Art Freak

Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:54 pm

jeter0204 wrote:
iambillyg wrote:
jeter0204 wrote:
i just don't get why the exclusion of two main characters both had more screen time than vision
Rights maybe? I don't think them missing from the poster makes it less appealing, personally. When I think of 'Avengers', or even 'Avengers: Age of Ultron', Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver don't really come to mind. I didn't notice their exclusion until you just posted about it, honestly.