Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:59 pm

infrared90s wrote:Anybody know where else I can buy the Profondita vinyl? Mondo sold out quick
https://cinedelic.bandcamp.com/album/pa ... profondita
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
starkdesign
Art Expert

Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:00 pm

Image New Zelda collection grid, but still need more; gotta keep adding to my collection! Image
infrared90s
Art Expert

Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:01 pm

Are they the only other distributor? Looks might it ship from Europe no?
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:06 pm

infrared90s wrote:Are they the only other distributor? Looks might it ship from Europe no?
https://www.dustygroove.com/item/736990

These guys may have it in stock later on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
infrared90s
Art Expert

Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:14 pm

Thanks RN! That 20$ shipping from Europe :hanging:
ImAMonster
Art Expert

Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:36 pm

Kramerica wrote:
ImAMonster wrote:Can anybody clarify what happens when a member on here gets banned? I sold a print to somebody and need their address to ship to them, but they are now banned and apparently not able to respond to PMs? Any help would be great.

You can PM so that we don't clog up the Mondo thread unnecessarily.
Why not send an email to the paypal address?
Mainly because he used a different name in our EB conversations than what appears on his PayPal account. Red Flag #1. Then he's banned from EB, Red Flag #2. My question is if he payed me the money, can he really scam me at this point? Currently this is all conjecture as nothing else fishy has happened financially, but it's made me wonder a bit.
ImageImageImage T.H.C. x3

Well, what do you expect, mother? I'm half machine!
IbisMummy
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:40 pm

Goddammit!! Why do they bury the releases I'm actually interested waaaay at the bottom of the email :lol: . I never make it that far, and only pay attention to the, large, pictures... I blame my old man eyes.

For those interested, Cat's Eye has a Duke of Burgundy preorder up (I think it might be a different pressing; but, from the catalog number, it's hard to say).

http://catseyes.store-08.com/the-duke-o ... -12-vinyl/
ironjaiden: "...I have no idea how some of you dudes make it through the day, stressful as life is and all."
Frank Zappa: "Good night Austin, Texas, wherever you are."
davemfan
Art Expert

Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:42 pm

ImAMonster wrote:Mainly because he used a different name in our EB conversations than what appears on his PayPal account. Red Flag #1. Then he's banned from EB, Red Flag #2. My question is if he payed me the money, can he really scam me at this point? Currently this is all conjecture as nothing else fishy has happened financially, but it's made me wonder a bit.
Yeah, he can. You see stories on here all the time. You send him the print then he can file a claim stating it's damaged or whatever the reason being. He could file a chargeback. Why was he banned? May be best for you to refund the money and sell to another member.
ImageImageImage
mobius006
Art Freak

Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:45 pm

just refund the cash and be done with it.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:45 pm

If he was banned from here, you can almost be certain he isn't a scammer.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
PLUSH
Art Expert

Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Whitey9457 wrote:First thing I would do is question why he got banned and if you want to do business with someone who gets banned... maybe he got banned for scamming a bunch of people...
OR more than likely he got banned for posting dick, nip pics. :hanging:
dweebofthedead
Art Expert

Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:47 pm

35mmpaul wrote:Grabbed both records. Crossing fingers for Maniac Cop 2 Variant.

Been meaning to watch Maniac Cop 2 for a while. It exceeded my expectations. Really well shot. And a fairly terrifying movie. Really great stunts and car chases in the film. If you are a horror fan I would definitely check it out.
I loved MANIAC COP 2. Some pretty great scenes in it:
jayper
Art Expert

Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:17 pm

Just received my shipping confirmation for Gladiator - Regular Version!
zombiejp
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:21 pm

I just got an email from Mondo regarding the They Live LP I keep whining about. Apparently it got lost? Pulled from the email:
Unfortunately we have recently been informed that part of the shipment was lost in transit by an international courier.
Looking like mid to late March now. I'm not upset or anything; fudge happens. Just thought some of you might find it interesting.
Migs
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:38 pm

ImAMonster wrote:
Kramerica wrote:
ImAMonster wrote:Can anybody clarify what happens when a member on here gets banned? I sold a print to somebody and need their address to ship to them, but they are now banned and apparently not able to respond to PMs? Any help would be great.

You can PM so that we don't clog up the Mondo thread unnecessarily.
Why not send an email to the paypal address?
Mainly because he used a different name in our EB conversations than what appears on his PayPal account. Red Flag #1. Then he's banned from EB, Red Flag #2. My question is if he payed me the money, can he really scam me at this point? Currently this is all conjecture as nothing else fishy has happened financially, but it's made me wonder a bit.
Your Red Flag #1 has been a pain in my ass since I was born. My first name is on all my legal documents and credit cards so to keep things simple I standardize everything with first, middle, and last name, which includes paypal, but I obviously use my middle name (my parents have called me by it since I was born) in my normal everyday life/face-to-face conversations/PMs.