Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:05 pm

IWish wrote:
mnachmia3113 wrote:I highly doubt they do any of this since it'd be a pain in the ass and leads to potential hookups (tie in wrong UUID to product and leads them to a different page they were expecting), plus the fact they don't benefit from any of it. End of the day they just want to sell posters, bots or not.
One day, maybe someone at Mondo will give a fudge and make some changes. :wink:
you two just love yammering on don't you lol. :roll:
So it goes...
glenn1
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:06 pm

mnachmia3113
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:07 pm

mfaith wrote:
IWish wrote:
mnachmia3113 wrote:I highly doubt they do any of this since it'd be a pain in the ass and leads to potential hookups (tie in wrong UUID to product and leads them to a different page they were expecting), plus the fact they don't benefit from any of it. End of the day they just want to sell posters, bots or not.
you two just love yammering on don't you lol. :roll:
You know just having a relevant conversation about the drop this afternoon, move along if you're not interested or ignore.
matowest
Art Expert

glenn1 wrote:Image
:clap:
Last edited by matowest on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

IWish wrote:
the hero we neither need or deserve
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:10 pm

I don't know if anyone noticed but mondo recently revamped their entire store and yet here we are, people complaining that it needs to change more. I am pretty sure the only thing that will satisfy these folks is if Mondo personally invoiced them for their desired prints the day before they went on sale. Even then, they would probably complain.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
jmagee87
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:11 pm

Kramerica wrote:I don't know if anyone noticed but mondo recently revamped their entire store and yet here we are, people complaining that it needs to change more. I am pretty sure the only thing that will satisfy these folks is if Mondo personally invoiced them for their desired prints the day before they went on sale. Even then, they would probably complain.
And there's your answer
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
hpoorthuis
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:12 pm

Am I the only one who has seen the officially licensed with likeness paul shipper bttf print and found it weird that mondo hasn't put one out with likeness?
rubberneck
Art God

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:13 pm

Kramerica wrote:I don't know if anyone noticed but mondo recently revamped their entire store and yet here we are, people complaining that it needs to change more. I am pretty sure the only thing that will satisfy these folks is if Mondo personally invoiced them for their desired prints the day before they went on sale. Even then, they would probably complain.
Like some sort of elite sale, so to speak?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
bethemonkey
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:14 pm

One day Mondo won't exist....

GiantBoyDective wrote:
IWish wrote:
the hero we neither need or deserve
I'm in Canada and it costs more to ship everywhere, so get over it.
IWish
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:16 pm

elanmars wrote:
Warbucks wrote:if you're really that upset about bots, you should try and join one. There is actually competition amongst the various subscriptions for memebers, they want you more than you think. :pint:
Really. Tell me more...
I can't tell if you're serious. That said, you don't ever want to buy a program that is not a "stand alone". These bot subscriptions are too iffy - having to provide financial info c/c p/p info, etc. Plus, I think that you're relying on their (bot sellers) site (servers?) to make online purchases at various sites. In other words, if the site gets shut down for some reason...you're out of luck - since they don't provide you with a program to install on your computer.

I'm not trying to be a hero...just throwing some ideas out there.
Superfro33
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:17 pm

rubberneck wrote:
Like some sort of elite sale, so to speak?
Ask one of the elite for more info!
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:18 pm

IWish wrote:
elanmars wrote:
Warbucks wrote:if you're really that upset about bots, you should try and join one. There is actually competition amongst the various subscriptions for memebers, they want you more than you think. :pint:
Really. Tell me more...
I can't tell if you're serious. That said, you don't ever want to buy a program that is not a "stand alone". These bot subscriptions are too iffy - having to provide financial info c/c p/p info, etc. Plus, I think that you're relying on their (bot sellers) site (servers?) to make online purchases at various sites. In other words, if the site gets shut down for some reason...you're out of luck - since they don't provide you with a program to install on your computer.

I'm not trying to be a hero...just throwing some ideas out there.
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
IWish
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:27 pm

I'll consider myself fortunate...I don't understand the gif reference, GBD. Maybe you're telling me to eat fudge. (?) :lol:
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:27 pm

hpoorthuis wrote:Am I the only one who has seen the officially licensed with likeness paul shipper bttf print and found it weird that mondo hasn't put one out with likeness?
It would appear that underthefloorboards has exclusive likeness rights and a relationship with Fox's charity. Maybe it's different because they're in the UK as well.