Steak & BJ Day FTW
matowest
Art Expert

Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:35 pm

I blame Star Wars
IWish
Art Expert

Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:41 pm

I have yet to see a woman who didn't love getting a delivery of flowers or some such on Valentine's Day. Especially at the workplace. You can keep kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Don't believe her if she says it's no big deal. :wink: It is.
weshallallbe
Art Expert

Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:43 pm

Out of curiosity did anyone else pickup both Mud and Midnight Special posters? Still no shipping notification on my pair.
jayper
Art Expert

Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:46 pm

weshallallbe wrote:Out of curiosity did anyone else pickup both Mud and Midnight Special posters? Still no shipping notification on my pair.
Both of mine shipped and have been delivered. They shipped individually.
weshallallbe
Art Expert

Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:49 pm

Hmm...I checked out with both in my cart at the same time to save on shipping. I know Mud was printed after Midnight and that they weren't combining shipping for separate orders. Did you buy yours together?
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:51 pm

IWish wrote:I have yet to see a woman who didn't love getting a delivery of flowers or some such on Valentine's Day. Especially at the workplace. You can keep kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Don't believe her if she says it's no big deal. :wink: It is.
Maybe. I got yelled at once. I spent around 75 bucks and she was pissed. She said take her out for a steak instead next time. But we don't go out on Valentine's because restaurants all get crowded and stupid. We're more of a Hallowen couple anyway. Good clean scares > flowers.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:52 pm

IWish wrote:I have yet to see a woman who didn't love getting a delivery of flowers or some such on Valentine's Day. Especially at the workplace. You can keep kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Don't believe her if she says it's no big deal. :wink: It is.
My girlfriend hates this and told me specifically not to do this because it is cheesy and lame.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
matowest
Art Expert

Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:53 pm

35mmpaul wrote:
My girlfriend hates this and told me specifically not to do this because it is cheesy and lame.
Mine says the same
Diabolos80
Art Expert

Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:56 pm

To symbolize my everlasting love for you, I bring you flowers and chocolate.
...well the chocolate's all gone and the flowers are dead. Now it's just me and you again, until the next holiday...
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:59 pm

weshallallbe wrote:Hmm...I checked out with both in my cart at the same time to save on shipping. I know Mud was printed after Midnight and that they weren't combining shipping for separate orders. Did you buy yours together?
Just go to your Mondo page, hit account, and see if they've fulfilled your order.
IWish
Art Expert

Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:03 pm

matowest wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:
Mine says the same
...and you believed her? :lol:
matowest
Art Expert

Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:05 pm

IWish wrote:
matowest wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:
Mine says the same
Nope, not the first time. But the one time I bought her flowers (despite her claims she didn't care for them), they ended up at my house because she never took them home. As I have no need for flowers and fully expect the same result for future flower purchases, I choose to believe her when she says "flowers? nah."
Last edited by matowest on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
35mmpaul
Art Expert

Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:05 pm

IWish wrote:
matowest wrote:
35mmpaul wrote:
Mine says the same
Yes. Because if she says something and wants the opposite that is stupid way to ask for something.
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!