Mondo Poster News & Rumors

General art-related discussion.
User avatar
jkw3000
EB Team
Posts: 23124
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: NYC

Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:09 pm

https://mondoshop.com/blogs/news/new-ra ... j-harrison

Image
Rad Screenprinted Poster. Art by JJ Harrison. 24" x 36". Edition of 175. Ships worldwide. Expected to ship September 2020. $50.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
User avatar
mattlew69
Art Expert
Posts: 8344
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Midwest

Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:17 pm

drymounting Rad!!!!
Image
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26524
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:50 pm

I have this brutal cold right now. In a medicine induced daze last night I had all manner of weirdo dreams, one of which involved me (working on scaffolding) saying to someone “Jay Shaw? Yeah, I met that guy”.

No clue why. Maybe I’m just sore still over him turning my proposal down. Stupid wrestlemania. Stupid jumbotron. Stupid stupid STUPID
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
Cragars
Art Expert
Posts: 7449
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 am

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:06 am

La Rona
crujonez
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm
Location: PA

Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:59 am

crujonez needs that RAD poster
Cjlred007
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:00 am

Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:50 am

I’m looking for the original print running of Hanzo’d Kill Bill O-Ren Ishii Variant from Craig Drake.
Anyone have or know of someone that has this and willing to sell?
Thanks
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
Posts: 8392
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC

Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:33 am

Cjlred007 wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:50 am
I’m looking for the original print running of Hanzo’d Kill Bill O-Ren Ishii Variant from Craig Drake.
Anyone have or know of someone that has this and willing to sell?
Thanks
https://expressobeans.com/members/detai ... 098/trades
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!
crujonez
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm
Location: PA

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:03 pm

damn that Rad went quick. i was on wrong screen anyway. ISO as it is my fav movie
User avatar
RadRacing
Art Expert
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 9:12 am
Location: CANADA

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:03 pm

sold out instantly. If anyone decides they want to sell hit me up!
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4448
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:06 pm

damn, I wanted that RAD poster so badly! that movie was like going to church for my group of childhood friends. we wore out the VHS. then went out and did RAD stuff on our bikes!

willing to buy or trade for this one! check my trades or send me a $ number!
crujonez
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm
Location: PA

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:27 pm

southerngarden wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:06 pm
damn, I wanted that RAD poster so badly! that movie was like going to church for my group of childhood friends. we wore out the VHS. then went out and did RAD stuff on our bikes!

willing to buy or trade for this one! check my trades or send me a $ number!
RadRacing wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:03 pm
sold out instantly. If anyone decides they want to sell hit me up!
That VHS was def a prized possession. Built a HellTrack and everything. I am really disappointed about missing this one
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4448
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:32 pm

Apparently this poster goes along with the upcoming blu-ray release.

Flippers have it at $180 on eBay. Wanted this one but not for that price. Hope it drops off in value after people receive them.
User avatar
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert
Posts: 6700
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:48 pm
Location: Houston

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:39 pm

RadRacing wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:03 pm
sold out instantly. If anyone decides they want to sell hit me up!
seriously, RadRacing deserves one more than anyone, drymounting a. this is actually a serious miscarriage of justice
crujonez
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm
Location: PA

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:58 pm

Cinlabyrinth wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:39 pm
RadRacing wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:03 pm
sold out instantly. If anyone decides they want to sell hit me up!
seriously, RadRacing deserves one more than anyone, drymounting a. this is actually a serious miscarriage of justice
more than cru jonez? i am Rad Racing
User avatar
FlapJack
Art Expert
Posts: 4811
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:33 pm
Location: Cleveland

Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:37 pm

First Mondo purchase in a while. Bought the limited 4k blu earlier this year as well. :pint:
Post Reply